Wonder: 20.8M on Spotify first day

Godly

1 minute ago, TrieLz said:

Harry’s 2nd studio album compared to Shawn FOURTH album?

oh well.. let’s see what’s happen to Harry on his fourth album then :nicole2:

And.. According to TOTC, Xmas streaming song this year is bigger than last year:coffee2:

Mariah could snatch a fourth week at #1 on hot 100 this December.

and??

Shawn isn’t MPG level and he’s peak nowhere near to Ariana’s TUN level.

Their standard of decline is different :coffee2:

It's just funny you guys are now using the current climate excuse when y'all laughed hard at us when we said the same thing during positions release week. Karma is truly a b*tch. :coffee2:

At least you know your fave's place, I'll give you that. :coffee2:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Starkboy

• Navyofbadgals

• chosensparkles

Top Posters In This Topic

About what I expected

10 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

how did Romance opened with?

15M~ and that was the number on the counters. Charts numbers isn’t available considering 9/14 songs didn’t chart n

He's starting to tank... His c*m*ng o*u is getting closer. 

pretty good for an indie album :clap3:

considering the very few people that had to work on it, with Mendes himself being the writer and producer of mostly everything, and probably no use of samples, this is a lot of profit :clap3:

54 minutes ago, Jude said:

It's just funny you guys are now using the current climate excuse when y'all laughed hard at us when we said the same thing during positions release week. Karma is truly a b*tch. :coffee2:

Nnn :coffee2:

not surprised. this album made ZERO noise.

i saw some predictions in the album thread talking about 150k debut and was gonna say something but decided to let that poster enjoy the wild thoughts while they could. 

2 hours ago, omorfo said:

Where does it stand compared to other popular pop releases and his own debut numbers? 

Biggest Spotify debuts (2020):

#1 Folklore 80.6M

#2 Legends Never Die 74.6M

#3 YHLQMDLG 61.3M

#4 After Hours 60.4M

#5 Positions 58.7M 

#6 Music to Be Murdered By 50.5M

#7 Chromatica 48.3M

#8 Eternal Atake 47.7M

#9 Drake 45.8M

#10 BTS 42.8M

#11 Justin Bieber 40M

Biggest female Spotify debuts (2020):

#1 Taylor Swift - folklore | 81M

#2 Ariana Grande - positions | 58.7M

#3 Lady Gaga - Chromatica | 48.3M

#4 BLACKPINK - THE ALBUM | 29.7M

#5 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | 29.2M

#6 Selena Gomez - Rare | 25.3M

#7 Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | 18.1M

#8 Halsey - MANIC | 17.3M

#9 Jhené Aiko - Chilombo | 10.8M

#10 Megan Thee Stallion - Good News | 9.9M

1 hour ago, TrieLz said:

Harry’s 2nd studio album compared to Shawn FOURTH album?

oh well.. let’s see what’s happen to Harry on his fourth album then :nicole2:

And.. According to TOTC, Xmas streaming song this year is bigger than last year:coffee2:

Mariah could snatch a fourth week at #1 on hot 100 this December.

and??

Shawn isn’t MPG level and he’s peak nowhere near to Ariana’s TUN level.

Their standard of decline is different :coffee2:

Funny, this is Harry’s 7th studio album that he participates in and Fine Line was released halfway through the 10th year of his career, heralded heavily by hardcore fans that had been around since 2012/2014 (like myself) at that point. He was the front man and main voice of that band, so if you’re using GP exhaustion as an excuse, you should not leave out the 5 years where he was the face of one of the most popular music acts in the world.

OT these are bad numbers without context. I would like to know what his last few opening days were to decide if they’re bad numbers for him or not. 

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Drag them sis! It was all hahahas and kikikikis when Positions was released but when we said it was because of the current climate y’all didn’t want to hear it

But look and behold, after Miley and now Shawn, now y’all wanna say it was because of this or that. It’s funny how the clown always comes back to bite. 

Not him doing just a little more than Miley's numbers when he has a Bieber collaboration and he's coming from the Señorita era  :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

15M~ and that was the number on the counters. Charts numbers isn’t available considering 9/14 songs didn’t chart n

:rip: I kinda expected more, since it had Senorita attached to it.

poor Shawn. I guess the teen girls left him for good as since he lost weight and let his hair grow :rip: 

27 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

But look and behold, after Miley and now Shawn, now y’all wanna say it was because of this or that. It’s funny how the clown always comes back to bite. 

And Sam too, even BTS streams were lower than their last album that released earlier this year.

Everyone is declining because of this pandemic 

20 minutes ago, DaleT06 said:

He did very similar numbers to SM3

Okay considering this the number isn’t bad

32 minutes ago, Yog said:

even BTS streams were lower than their last album that released earlier this year.

that's not true, their EP with 7 songs actually outstreamed their last album which had 20 songs.

OT: not good for 14 songs :skull:

3 minutes ago, Ria said:

that's not true, their EP with 7 songs actually outstreamed their last album which had 20 songs.

I’m talking about album to album, BE was while successful still had less stream opening compared to their last album

No shade to them, just making an point, that pretty much everyone is basically declining in  various margins due to the pandemic 

1 minute ago, Yog said:

I’m talking about album to album, BE was while successful still had less stream opening compared to their last album

No shade to them, just making an point, that pretty much everyone is basically declining in  various margins due to the pandemic 

that's literally not true

BE (7 songs + 1 skit): 42.8M first day

MOTS 7 (20 songs): 33.8M first day

Just now, Ria said:

that's literally not true

BE (7 songs + 1 skit): 42.8M first day

MOTS 7 (20 songs): 33.8M first day

Well,  interesting and very nice...  I’d assumed since their opening week was 200k shy from their last album, the streaming took a dip 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.