Billboard: The Top Female Touring Artists Of The 2010’s.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

1 hour ago, Ivanartamonov said:

I'm sure we will be seeing her. She's immortal. But seriously she's the only one from the 60s era in this list. I'm shook. 

I honestly believe that had Tina Turner not retired from touring, she would’ve MOST DEFINITELY charted on these lists and she debuted in 1960.

Her 2008/2009 farewell tour grossed 160M for 90 dates and, at least, 25 more were cancelled. She would’ve crossed 200M+ at 70 years old.

:jonny2:

Spoiler

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

5 hours ago, Ivanartamonov said:

I'm sure we will be seeing her. She's immortal. But seriously she's the only one from the 60s era in this list. I'm shook. 

Not to mention the second tour was promoting a cover album. Crazy af

I am genuinely shocked at Britney being on there despite one tour (femme fatale) and a half lol. 

On 12/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, Russell22 said:

Pink higher than Gaga, Rih an Katy is really impressive tbh.

True! Well, she had the biggest female tour of the decade! 

Cher wow :jonny5: lemme stream One By One real quick :clap3:

11 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I honestly believe that had Tina Turner not retired from touring, she would’ve MOST DEFINITELY charted on these lists and she debuted in 1960.

Her 2008/2009 farewell tour grossed 160M for 90 dates and, at least, 25 more were cancelled. She would’ve crossed 200M+ at 70 years old.

:jonny2:

Reveal hidden contents

There's a reason why both Beyoncé and P!nk list Tina as a big influence, she's the blueprint when it comes to these huge tours :clap3:

Britney, P!nk and Bey the only ones from their generation. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.