Billboard: The Top Female Touring Artists Of The 2010’s.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Can’t believe Taylor’s power. 

She’s truly THAT bitch tbh. 

Taylor really is the Queen; Folklore would have been huge.

do you remember what it felt like to see your faves on tour :jonny:I'm having withdrawals

tenor.gif?itemid=6221074 

OT: very solid list :clap3:all artists with lengthy careers that exceed 10+ years!

Cher only had 2 tours this decade, both got cancelled halfway.. and she still managed to land this high. Her success longevity is insane :deadbanana4: I swear we’ll probably be seeing her again the next decade list.

Gaga slaying as per usual ? 

the fact that they are the only ten women in the top 50 is..... :priceless:

either way.... INCREDIBLE!!!! and TAYYYYYY per usual :jonny5:

but my biggest shock was ED!! the way he came in like a LITERAL WRECKING BALL :jonny5: #4!! wtf?? and that's without counting anything from the Red tour!!

Gaga :clap3:

An in-demand touring force.

Madonna at #5 with only 3 tours, a bit more than 200 shows and the last 70 were all theaters i- :ahh:

Pink higher than Gaga, Rih an Katy is really impressive tbh.

8 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

do you remember what it felt like to see your faves on tour :jonny:I'm having withdrawals

tenor.gif?itemid=6221074 

What I wouldn't give to be in a packed stadium with P!nk flying over everyone rn :jonny:

On 12/4/2020 at 3:17 AM, drmkng said:

Wow I didn't expect Britney on this list, the power she has :clap3:

Katy and legends in the top 10:clap3:

23 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Britney the only female from the 90s :eli: :clap3:

2 decades strong. Unfortunately she didn't make the 90s decade list with one tour

Cher and Celine damn sis :jonny: they way all these ladies served this past decade

On 12/4/2020 at 2:21 AM, 99sandthe2000s said:

tenor.gif?itemid=6221074 

OT: very solid list :clap3:all artists with lengthy careers that exceed 10+ years!

the nostalgia and longing for normalcy it makes me feel looking at the FWT gif :jonny5:

On 12/4/2020 at 10:46 AM, IAMDOM said:

Cher only had 2 tours this decade, both got cancelled halfway.. and she still managed to land this high. Her success longevity is insane :deadbanana4: I swear we’ll probably be seeing her again the next decade list.

Gaga slaying as per usual ? 

I'm sure we will be seeing her. She's immortal. But seriously she's the only one from the 60s era in this list. I'm shook. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.