Invasion of Privacy makes BB YE Chart History!

Baby Judas

I Like It, Bartier Cardi, Bodak Yellow their implied longevity :clap3:

See when you make a classic album :clap3:

43 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

I Like It, Bartier Cardi, Bodak Yellow their implied longevity :clap3:

I think the entire album is certified gold at minimum per track most are platinum.

With CB2 coming next year I'm sure IOP will get a boost. It did briefly with WAP's release.

I wonder if it can remain top 100 in 2021.

Also, they need to add money, please me and press to IOP instead of CB2. that'll ensure more longevity

Best Debut Female Rap album 

It’s impressive but it’s also a lot easier to do this during the streaming era so you can’t really compare with past female rap albums.

Even Thriller only made 2 YE charts until streaming was added now it makes the YE chart every year.

34 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

It’s impressive but it’s also a lot easier to do this during the streaming era so you can’t really compare with past female rap albums.

Even Thriller only made 2 YE charts until streaming was added now it makes the YE chart every year.

Ok but why IOP is basically the highest charting female rap album released at least a year ago? IOP is just that bitch, a classic with longevity. Cardi's power is insane. :clap3:

45 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Yes, it's easier to do it in the streaming era. But the thing is, only few albums actually did it. Classics only. :eli: 

8 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Ok but why IOP is basically the highest charting female rap album released at least a year ago? IOP is just that bitch, a classic with longevity. Cardi's power is insane. :clap3:

It’s definitely successful.

Im just saying if streaming was around back then The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill would probably have this record and that longevity is easier these days.

I would say IOP is the 2nd biggest female rap album after that.

47 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

It’s definitely successful.

Im just saying if streaming was around back then The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill would probably have this record and that longevity is easier these days.

I would say IOP is the 2nd biggest female rap album after that.

you should then say 2nd biggest female rapper's album because The miseducation of lauryn hill is not a rap album. it's an r&b album. You need at least 5 songs of a genre and that album only had 3 songs with hip hop. 

IOP is eligible for 5x platinum and might end up going 6x platinum in the LOOOOONG run so ultimately it will come #2 behind Lauryn as female rappers debut albums not necessarily rap album.

When you make a CRITICALLY acclaimed #1 GRAMMY award WINNING album that is actually a RAP album, these are the results. :clap3:

After recent events what this album did was truly remarkable. It wont ever be topped. :clap3:

Its also #15 for female albums this year. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.