BB YE Top Female: Taylor #1, Billie #2; Top New Female: Doja

TayDine1989

32 minutes ago, rebeltwat said:

the way Taylor's in her 14th year... like i know she's still so young which is why that's often overlooked but her longevity is actually insane 

no one actually acknowledges how long she's been in this industry bc she started so young. sis just hit 30 last year, thats... the age people usually start getting their first promotions :deadbanana4:

Just now, MingYouToo said:

no one actually acknowledges how long she's been in this industry bc she started so young. sis just hit 30 last year, thats... the age people usually start getting their first promotions :deadbanana4:

The way I'm jobless pushing to 25 and she had 1989 when she was 25 :bibliahh:

Just now, Ribs said:

The way I'm jobless pushing to 25 and she had 1989 when she was 25 :bibliahh:

when you put it this way :emofish:

I'm 20 and by this time, Taylor already won Grammy's biggest prize :sosad:

1 minute ago, TayDine1989 said:

when you put it this way :emofish:

I'm 20 and by this time, Taylor already won Grammy's biggest prize :sosad:

Taylor released her masterpiece RED with the legendary and universally acclaimed track All Too God when most teenagers are just about to graduate college :cries2:

Just now, MingYouToo said:

Taylor released her masterpiece RED with the legendary and universally acclaimed track All Too God when most teenagers are just about to graduate college :cries2:

our time will come sis :date2:

where's Gaga?

Just now, TayDine1989 said:

where's Gaga?

Why did this send me ? :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Why did this send me ? :bibliahh:

If you don't have a subscription on Billboard, you can't Ctrl+F her since there are only 10 spots that are available to see :rip:

7 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

If you don't have a subscription on Billboard, you can't Ctrl+F her since there are only 10 spots that are available to see :rip:

If you look at the overall top artists, you can see that she is after Tones and I, Selena Gomez and Camila so #13 :rip:

Edit: Sorry there is a woman named Gabby higher than her, so she is actually #14 :rip::rip:

Edited by Ribs

1 minute ago, Ribs said:

If you look at the overall top artists, you can see that she is after Tones and I, Selena Gomez and Camila so #13 :rip:

Edit: Sorry there is a woman named Gabby higher than her, so she is actually #14 :rip::rip:

that's a nice life hack! :eddie:

If only she promoted, maybe she could've charted higher :coffee2:

Taylor, Billie and Dua :clap3::clap3:

The overall Hot Artist chart is so messy, like how come there's only ONE female artist in Top 10?  :deadbanana2:

I don't remember past few years, but pre-2010 it's common to see multiple female entries, can we go 

back to then :toofunny2:

Just now, zyysat said:

Taylor, Billie and Dua :clap3::clap3:

The overall Hot Artist chart is so messy, like how come there's only ONE female artist in Top 10?  :deadbanana2:

I don't remember past few years, but pre-2010 it's common to see multiple female entries, can we go 

back to then :toofunny2:

Streaming and Radio favors male artists now. That's why it is so important to have artists like Taylor Swift  :clap3:

1 hour ago, Ribs said:

No shade to the good sis dua but where is she on the  BILLBOARD 200 ARTISTS - FEMALE chart ? :rip:

Even Jhene Aiko made it to top10, where the hell is Dua ? :rip:

OT: Taylor is #1 there by the way.

No shade to Jhene Aiko but she didn't have a lead single smash :rip: 

L6NDL0k.gif

oh wait maybe you don't know BB200 YE doesn't count pre-album units, so DSN smashing +some cute Physical streams are not counted

L6NDL0k.gif

top 10 female album SALES weeks this year, per ukmix:

1 folklore

2 chromatica

3 manic

4 blackpink

5 gaslighter

6 folklore

7 folklore

8 folklore

9 rare 

10 folklore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.