Mid-Week look at the Christmas takeover on the Hot 100

Miss Harajuku

I hope one day My Only Wish makes it :chick3:

7 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Santa Tell Me :clap3: simply becoming a future Xmas classic :clap3: a small sized AIWFCIY :clap3: It will become bigger and bigger every year. Ari, a true Mimi's heir. I wish she promotes the song more tho.

Its actually Kelly, the future princess of Christmas. Underneath the Tree is out charting STM and Kelly promotes it every year. 

So Mariah will make a new record. I would think there hasn't been a song that went #1 at the beginning of the year and then went #1 again at the end of the year. 

3 hours ago, vinKC said:

Kelly with ha modern day Christmas classic (and a new release) :gaycat1:

Wrapped In Red deserves it too. :gaycat1:

29 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Its actually Kelly, the future princess of Christmas. Underneath the Tree is out charting STM and Kelly promotes it every year. 

Kelly will be #1 in 2030, I think. 

48 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

So Mariah will make a new record. I would think there hasn't been a song that went #1 at the beginning of the year and then went #1 again at the end of the year. 

AIWFCIY will also become the 2nd song in history to return to #1 again in a completely separate chart run

I think the fact that recurrents have to be top 50 to chart makes the rule totally acceptable and it should still stand, maybe they can tweak it to be top 40 only but I think the charts should reflect what's popular. Billboard has actually gained a little more relevance because people actually like Christmas chart watching and seeing the songs that are growing with the years. It would be stupid of them to change the rules

Why so early though? It's like everyone can't wait to end this year asap. :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.