Megan Thee Stallion:1st Woman With 3 Streaming #1s in 1 year

Green

Megan Thee Stallion Becomes First Woman With Three Streaming Songs No. 1s in One Year

“Body” is the rapper’s third ruler of 2020.

Megan Thee Stallion reaches No. 1 on Billboard’s Streaming Songs chart for the third time in 2020 with “Body,” which debuts atop the list dated Dec. 5.

“Body” bows with 22.5 million U.S. streams in the tracking week of Nov. 20-26, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

The rapper’s previous No. 1s also occurred in 2020: “Savage,” featuring Beyonce (May), and a 10-week ruler as the featured artist on Cardi B's “WAP,” beginning in August.

With her third No. 1, Megan Thee Stallion enters into a six-way tie for the fifth-most leaders in Streaming Songs’ seven-year history, alongside Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Juice WRLD, Lil Baby and Miley Cyrus. Drake leads all acts with nine.

Not only do her three Streaming Songs No. 1s lead all acts in 2020, she’s also the first woman to snag three rulers in a calendar year and the second act with at least three in the chart’s history; only Drake, with five in 2018, also accomplished the feat.

Concurrently, “Body” starts at No. 12 on the multi-metric Billboard Hot 100. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9492096/megan-thee-stallion-first-woman-three-streaming-songs-number-ones

she's almost being pushed EVERYWHERE

yet she's also NOWHERE

she's one of the MOST pushed artist this year with the likes of Gaga and Ari for having a whole ass machinery behind them

all these acts released their albums and took a taxi to NOWHERE town

like nobody is talking about them and its CRICKETS a week later.

17 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

yet she's also NOWHERE

she's one of the MOST pushed artist this year with the likes of Gaga and Ari for having a whole ass machinery behind them

Can you remove Billie from your avi? Cause you don't even stan for her and your trolling always end up getting her dragged, when you are an Avril Lavigne stan.

OT: Queen Meg :jonny5:

46 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

yet she's also NOWHERE

Not Ariana being "nowhere" and "crickets" when positions is currently sitting above Therefore I Am on Spotify, Apple Music and the Hot 100. Seems like the girl in your avi belongs in that list instead of her.

OT: This is actually very impressive for Megan, for her sake I hope Body can keep the album afloat.

1 hour ago, Mrnoniee said:

yet she's also NOWHERE

I disagree.  Body is still top 10 on multiple platforms. Both her #1's have had MONTHS in the top 5 and her solo hits have been stable top 40s.

And she has been been pushed but she's also had alot of pushback in her genre as of late. It balances out.

1 hour ago, Mrnoniee said:

yet she's also NOWHERE

have you been living under a rock :rip: this is megan's biggest year and she's been a hot topic for a lot of things.......

23 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Not Ariana being "nowhere" and "crickets" when positions is currently sitting above Therefore I Am on Spotify, Apple Music and the Hot 100. Seems like the girl in your avi belongs in that list instead of her.

OT: This is actually very impressive for Megan, for her sake I hope Body can keep the album afloat.

they apparently don't stan billie and just use that avi to set her up :rip: 

OT: queen meg :clap3: i'm so proud of her whew

2 hours ago, Hi_im_new said:

So now we can put the “she can’t get a solo hit” claims to rest. 

Savage was already a solo hit. Beyonce just pushed it to #1. 

I suppose.

Though for tracking year 2013 Miley had 3; it's just that it was released the last week of 2013 so it wasn't announced until 1/2.

deserved!! milk that bop, sis!!

10-week ruler as the featured artist on Cardi B's “WAP,” beginning in August.

sometimes I forget how big that is :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.