Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• Kevin2803

• Sunderland 4ever

• Remmy

Young was one of my favorites too

Dead Horse a cute bop

Man was okay I guess but too boring for me :mandown:

MESS it's kaley cuoco who does harley? :jonny: i started s1 a few weeks ago (still working thru it) and yeah it's great and so ****ing funny :ahh:

How you like that :pancake:

Both So Bad and Man are my highlights from good to know, this album really has many great songs :keir:

Experience is STUNNING :WAP: wish she had more songs like that, her ep was just okay

obvious, Hopscotch, Save Room For Us, Love Me Land and Dead Horse are cute :flower:

YA YA YA YA, YAYAYAYA, YA - Ya - YA- YAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!

Bad dancing britney dancing GIF on GIFER - by Ba

Even tho I think that's my favorite part, I also love the lyrics on Dead Horse. They're so earnest "I was the other woman first" and dragging of her awful cheater ex "I sang along to your ****ty little song". Get her, Jade Hayley!

Fleabag is excellent of course.

YOU. I didn’t like season 2.

Spoiler
On 12/12/2020 at 6:41 PM, Kevin2803 said:

YOU is a good show :clap3:

I can't disagree, though it has its issues

On 12/12/2020 at 6:47 PM, Wicked said:

Thanks for the tag. I need to listen to JoJo's album.

Fleabag & YOU :clap3:Honestly I don't think You is a bad show, it's kinda messy, but it's fine. I need to start Harley Quinn since I have HBO Max now.

You haven't listened to Jojo's album!!?:mad::mad: YOU HAVEN't watched Harley Quinn?! 

(actually idk if you'll like either lol but hope you do!)

On 12/12/2020 at 6:52 PM, Sunderland 4ever said:

Dead Horse :clap3: One of the tracks that save the album.

Absolutely!!

On 12/12/2020 at 7:34 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Crazy Kind of Love :eek: so nice to see Tamar here, I hope she returns with new music next year

Love Me Land, So Bad and Man are major BANGERS :jonny5: 

Experience :katie2: 

Save Room for Us is such a perfection :smitten: 

Tamar says she's working on it so I have every hope it will be good! I know if nothing else she's gonna deliver VOCALS!!

On 12/12/2020 at 7:38 PM, Valtersen said:

:duca: love the including 

:heart:

On 12/12/2020 at 8:34 PM, JGibson said:

Man + Dead Horse :clap3:

On 12/12/2020 at 11:33 PM, Maddox said:

YOU is not a bad show!!!! I think the series makes a good argument as to why it's confusing that you might root for him. For one, the story is told from his POV, so even when he's being the moralist guy trying to stand up for "justice" or when he's being repulsed by (spoiler) when he's been commiting murder left and right; it's hypocritical!! Even the casting of Penn (which i used to object to) makes perfect sense, like he's the absolute representation of the basic nice white dude... i love it!!

Nothing to add about Fleabag! Brilliant show :heart2:

Yeah the POV comment is a good one, it's always a bit difficult to remember who the bad guy is. I guess they stole that from the likes of other shows/films though, like House of Cards comes to mind.

On 12/12/2020 at 11:33 PM, Legend E said:

dead horse + save room for us - my faves this update

Yay! 

On 12/13/2020 at 12:39 AM, Lee!! said:

Fleabag, Harley Quinn :clap3:

On 12/13/2020 at 6:09 AM, potent said:

Young was one of my favorites too

Dead Horse a cute bop

Man was okay I guess but too boring for me :mandown:

Boring? Why? Did you like the other upbeat songs on the album?

On 12/13/2020 at 12:46 PM, Lazuli said:

dead horse, depressing bop :jonny: 

how you like that :alexz: 

On 12/13/2020 at 1:42 PM, mokitsu said:

MESS it's kaley cuoco who does harley? :jonny: i started s1 a few weeks ago (still working thru it) and yeah it's great and so ****ing funny :ahh:

YESSSS i'm glad you like it!! Spread the word sis they need more viewers!

On 12/13/2020 at 7:25 PM, Mr. Loco said:

How you like that :pancake:

On 12/13/2020 at 7:38 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Both So Bad and Man are my highlights from good to know, this album really has many great songs :keir:

You're so right! Jojo still has a few appearances on my lists :gaycat4:

9 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Experience is STUNNING :WAP: wish she had more songs like that, her ep was just okay

obvious, Hopscotch, Save Room For Us, Love Me Land and Dead Horse are cute :flower:

I really liked the EP, were you hoping for more disco type songs?

3 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

YA YA YA YA, YAYAYAYA, YA - Ya - YA- YAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!

Bad dancing britney dancing GIF on GIFER - by Ba

Even tho I think that's my favorite part, I also love the lyrics on Dead Horse. They're so earnest "I was the other woman first" and dragging of her awful cheater ex "I sang along to your ****ty little song". Get her, Jade Hayley!

Idk who she was singing too but it was kinda ruthless you're right

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Fleabag is excellent of course.

YOU. I didn’t like season 2.

Really why? I thought it was on par with S1.

Thanks all! New update alert!

CADaTvS.gif

69. Know Me - Clark Beckham 59. Untouchable - Terrell Grice, Brooke Simpson, Lex Cole
68. Dive - Victoria Monét 58. Rendezvous - Little Mix
67. Kiss - JoJo 57. Dynasty - Rina Sawayama
66. nasty - Ariana Grande 56. TIE: All Night Long (The Intermission) - Terrell Grice & All Night Long (Reprise) - Terrell Grice, Xavier Washington
65. Funk - Meghan Trainor 55. Ungodly Hour - Chloe x Halle
64. Despise - Haben 54. Say Something - Brandy
63. Snakeskin - Rina Sawayama 53. Dance (‘Til You Love Someone Else) - Sam Smith
62. Think About You - JoJo 52. Don't Talk Me Down - JoJo
61. Saving All My Love - Brandy 51. TIE: Touch Me (feat. Kehlani) [Remix] - Victoria Monét & Jaguar - Victoria Monét
60. motive - Ariana Grande & Doja Cat 50. Sex (With My Ex) - FLETCHER

Notes: Brandy has made her entrance into my rankings! 'Saving All My Love' is a lovely comeback song, and ever so sublte nod to her icon and mine, Whitney. 'Say Something' is one of the upbeat tracks and a small breath of fresh air which finds her briefly ditch the harmonic layers for something more direct but not eliminating the cohesive vibe of the album as a whole. Jojo released some excellet ballads but these two, especially 'Don't Talk Me Down', is one of her BEST in her discography! The lyrics are excellent and the final line "cause I might take you back" is a perfect conclusion that ties the song and it's meaning together neatly by suggesting the person she's singing too might have been successful. Vocally she obviously delivers and never fails to add emotion to further push her narrative. 'Ungodly Hour' is a cute bop and fitting album title, this is the kind of music the pair should be making, their style is very unique and i'm glad they've found a sound they can rely on. 'All Night Long' intermission and full length song are brilliant, no instrumental just Xavier's voice piercing through, screaming with desire, final high notes echoing, this was incredibly well done and makes for a very sexy solo:flame: . 'Dynasty' was one of my first Rina songs, when she does her high note along side the instrument I was BLOWN AWAY :jonny: and immediately knew I had to pay more attention. 'Snakeskin' has one of the best buildups i've heard this year, aided mostly by the great production, but her haunting voice and vibrato in the beginning really helps with the illusion that the song is a slower track before it changes. Sam has really changed up his aesthetic with more upbeat songs in the last year and 'Dance (‘Til You Love Someone Else)' is another excellent crack at an upbeat, sad song, this NEEDS to be a single Samuel Smithford, I will riot if it isn't :katie2:. Lex & Brooke both do an excellent job on 'Untouchable' ,neither overshadows the other, just pure RAW vocal talent :clap3:.

Edited by KasioKas

TV & Album updates tomorrow!

13 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

TV & Album updates tomorrow!

Excited for this :duca: 

JoJo with 3 songs :duca:

Rendezvous is one of the best songs on Confetti :clap3:

motive & Sex (With My Ex) :WAP:

I don't remember Kiss but I think it was cute. My bottom 2 from good to know (standard version) being in this set, NOW I see why you were mad in my thread :fan: Meghan's album was mostly forgettable but Funk is really fun. Dive + Jaguar :gaycat2: Dynasty, Ungodly Hour, Snakeskin, Dance (TYLSE) all very great YUP!

9 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Say Something - Brandy

One of the few ones I actually know. :jonny5: I liked it, though.

ahhhh the rina tracks, dynasty is one of the best album openers ever tbh :clap3:

motive and ungodly hours bops :katie2: 

Kiss is a banger :jonny: deserved single treatment :eli: 

Think Abou You :heart2: 

Ungodly Hour is godly :fan:

Touch Me remix was a bit disappointing tbh :skull: since I adored both gals

great update!

ungodly hour, the rina songs and sex (with my ex) are really good! :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

FUNK BY MEGHAN TRAINOR :jonny: i love that song, no shame.  its a bop.  i wish she went in that direction more, with cant dance and let you be right.

i agree with your description of snakeskin :smitten: 

Again some songs I really like from Jojo, but notably Dynasty is an amazing opener from Rina!

21 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Excited for this :duca: 

Not you skipping the song rate completely.. :deadbanana:

20 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

JoJo with 3 songs :duca:

Rendezvous is one of the best songs on Confetti :clap3:

motive & Sex (With My Ex) :WAP:

YES another FLETCHER fan :jonny5:I just discovered sis she's amazing

19 hours ago, Wicked said:

I really need to listen to Jojo's album. 

YOU. REALLY. DO.

17 hours ago, Remmy said:

I don't remember Kiss but I think it was cute. My bottom 2 from good to know (standard version) being in this set, NOW I see why you were mad in my thread :fan: Meghan's album was mostly forgettable but Funk is really fun. Dive + Jaguar :gaycat2: Dynasty, Ungodly Hour, Snakeskin, Dance (TYLSE) all very great YUP!

"mostly forgettable".. you're gonna hte my next ranking then..

12 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

One of the few ones I actually know. :jonny5: I liked it, though.

Werk! Check out some others if you want!

9 hours ago, Lazuli said:

ahhhh the rina tracks, dynasty is one of the best album openers ever tbh :clap3:

motive and ungodly hours bops :katie2: 

:katie2: :katie2: :katie2: 

5 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Kiss is a banger :jonny: deserved single treatment :eli: 

Think Abou You :heart2: 

Ungodly Hour is godly :fan:

Touch Me remix was a bit disappointing tbh :skull: since I adored both gals

Disappointing? why? I thought it was hot and i'm gay :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, Staryu said:

dynasty, nasty, motive, ungodly hour :clap3: and yes stan Harley Quinn the series :clap3:

Another Harley fan :clap3::clap3:

4 hours ago, ikiru said:

great update!

ungodly hour, the rina songs and sex (with my ex) are really good! :clap3:

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Madame X said:

FUNK BY MEGHAN TRAINOR :jonny: i love that song, no shame.  its a bop.  i wish she went in that direction more, with cant dance and let you be right.

i agree with your description of snakeskin :smitten: 

Funk really IS a bop right! I'm so shook it's by her sksksk

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Again some songs I really like from Jojo, but notably Dynasty is an amazing opener from Rina!

More Jojo & Rina on the way!:heart:

Clean page :party:

New tv update @Wicked @Maddox

Edited by KasioKas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.