Love, 2020: Final Set

Mr. Loco

• ATRL Moderator

i heard tenet was confusing and made no sense but super fun regardless maybe ill peep. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Loco

• JGibson

• Remmy

• Legend E

Didn't I is cute, even though I kinda left it behind after a week or 2 :rip: Brightest Blue is a great album closer :heart2:

Slow Grenade, Invisible String, Brightest Blue :WAP:

folklore :jonny6:

Love me some Ellie & T Swizzle 

Good for Orphans by Coldplay and Dua's appearance. BEP's title track sounds like broken Spanish.

Orphans, Wild Roses, and Brightest Blue :heart2:

At first I thought Orphans was a disappointing single, but it really grew on me, not their best but a quality single nonetheless.

Slow Grenade, Monster (low key a bop nn), the 1, Easy, Holy (also a bop) :clap3:

my tears ricochet, invisible string, How You Like That, Orphans, Power, Fever made it into the list :clap3:

i also forgot that Kid Cudi & Eminem collab was release this year :skull: I was kinda hype about it before its release

Fever :smile: the lakes :heart: A nice bonus track, actually better than a decent amount of the main songs. Power :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Power, Fever, The Lakes :jonny6: taste!

Power + forget me too :clap3:

Westworld s3 was just okay, I had higher hopes for the plotline outside of the world. Maeve got the short end of the stick imo until the end. 

Fever and The Lakes :duca:

Power :heart2:

I don't remember that Taylor song lol

For some reason I thought I saw 13 Reasons Why on your TV shows and I was going to question it :dies:

Stranger Things is great though!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.