Xmas completely takes over Spotify charts

Starkboy

Eww Feliz Navidad...that atrocity single-handedly made hate the spanish language.

I despise xmas music in general but it's ironic how my fave became the face of it. Good thing I don't listen to the radio. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• QueenofCopyPaste

• little legend

• G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

:deadbanana2:

to think I'm feeling less festive than other years because of COVID, surely most people can't relate :toofunny3:

Same tbh. Normally I'd see all the Xmas lights on the way home from work and hear Xmas music in the shops so it would feel more festive. When you're at home all the time it's not really the same.

OT: Disappointing that this will ruin the UK's amazing top 10 from last week :rip:

Could Mariah reach #1 before Jess' fraud #1 takes over the last week of December?

That's her only chance because Amazon will spam Jess' exclusive during Christmas week like they did with Ellie last year.

Mariah has almost the double of spotify streams of positions (the current number #1). She needs to have more than the double of chart points of positions to have a chance for the #1.

UK Spotify:

1. All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey    627,131

9. positions by Ariana Grande    354,209

UK Apple Music:

1    =    
Ariana Grande - positions
2    +2    
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

UK itunes:

8. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

24. Ariana Grande - positions

UK youtube:

1    =    
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

4    -1    
Ariana Grande - positions

I'll never understand people who listen to xmas songs willingly. I'm glad my country doesn't do this type of thing 

41 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

:pukey: these cheesy ass Christmas songs ruining current hits' chart runs every year

I hate it so much :dies:

QueenofCopyPaste
44 minutes ago, Jude said:

Mariah better watch! :eek:

Ms. Brenda is coming ORGANICALLY :jonny6:

Can a charts person help me with something? 
i just don’t know where to ask :rip: 

When they say an album had 96k TEA in its debut week how many pure album track sales would that be? 

I mean... most people I know have actively started celebrating Christmas early this year because of COVID.

Its been such a terrible year, Christmas is pretty much the only thing that people can actually look forward to at the moment.

It’s not really a surprise that people have started early this year :michael: Everyone I know is just desperate to have something positive to focus on for a bit of escapism. 

Trash. Can't stand Xmas and its songs.

2 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

It feels like Xmas season starts earlier and earlier every year :rip: in 2050 we'll start celebrating in March or smth 

Good luck with that Xmas you're speaking of when climate change is done spoiling up the whole globe :coffee2:

My favorite time of the year :jonny5:This is usually when I tend to like a majority of the songs in the top ten so bring it on!

I mean people put up Christmas lights the day after Thanksgiving so this isn’t surprising. I love Christmas and Christmas songs. (and I’m not even religious) It’s sad how some people had boring childhoods that they can’t even enjoy the holidays and try to hate it just to sound EdGY :dies:

Edited by Taylucifer

Brazil's Spotify has 0 Xmas songs in the top 200 :clap3:

Edited by Kyoto

I don’t know why some of y’all are mad that people are celebrating Christmas right now. It’s literally after Thanksgiving. When do you expect people to start celebrating? December 24th? :rip: 

Anyways I started listening to Christmas music as soon as it turned November 1st. :foxaylove2:

2 hours ago, Jude said:

Mariah better watch! :eek:

Yearly no.1 cancelled and yeah I think she over did it last year :deadbanana4:

glad she's focusing on Oh Santa this year instead. 

41 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

Why do I feel like conservatives in US would prefer listening and playing Brenda over Mariah?

Well her song is a lot older and thus a bit more traditional... im not conservative and I stan Mimi but Brenda's classic takes the cake for me

3 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Impressed that it's very well known in the USA and across Europe. My hungarian friends were signing it once during Christmas :deadbanana:

Yes, it's true , even in my country Greece everyone knows it and it is must Christmas song for the holidays

42 minutes ago, little legend said:

Yes, it's true , even in my country Greece everyone knows it and it is must Christmas song for the holidays

:eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.