Billie hits #2 on Global 200: 72.8M streams, 26K downloads

Hector

Stats:

"Dákiti" by Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez, both from Puerto Rico, logs a second week at No. 1 on the Billboard Global 200, with 103.7 million streams (down 6%), the week's top total, and 4,000 downloads sold (down 14%) globally in the week ending Nov. 19.

With "Dákiti" having tallied 110.2 million global streams in the previous tracking week, the song is the first to have logged back-to-back weeks of over 100 million streams since the Global 200 began.

Billie Eilish's "Therefore I Am" debuts at No. 2 on the Global 200 with 72.8 million streams and 26,000 sold worldwide in its first full tracking week, ending Nov. 19, following its Nov. 12 release.

Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez's "Dákiti" rules the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart for a third week, with 83.9 million streams (down 5%) and 1,000 downloads sold (down 6%) in territories outside the U.S. in the week ending Nov. 19.

The top two songs on the Global 200 claim the same respective ranks on the Global Excl. U.S. chart, as Billie Eilish's "Therefore I Am" debuts at No. 2 on the latter survey with 49.3 million streams and 13,000 sold outside the U.S.

The arrival of Eilish's new single sparks gains for her earlier hits, as her "Bad Guy" bounds 79-54 on the Global 200; "Lovely," with Khalid, climbs 80-70; "Everything I Wanted" ascends 150-121; "Ocean Eyes" re-enters at No. 169; and "When the Party's Over" debuts at No. 179. On the Global Excl. U.S. chart, "Bad Guy" ranks at No. 57, followed by "Lovely" (No. 69), "Everything" (No. 124); and "Party" (No. 185).

Internationally:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9488651/bad-bunny-jhay-cortez-dakiti-billie-eilish-therefore-i-am-global-charts?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Billie's catalog rebounding so much :eek:

The arrival of Eilish's new single sparks gains for her earlier hits, as her "Bad Guy" bounds 79-54 on the Global 200; "Lovely," with Khalid, climbs 80-70; "Everything I Wanted" ascends 150-121; "Ocean Eyes" re-enters at No. 169; and "When the Party's Over" debuts at No. 179. On the Global Excl. U.S. chart, "Bad Guy" ranks at No. 57, followed by "Lovely" (No. 69), "Everything" (No. 124); and "Party" (No. 185).

Queen **** :clap3:

Wow, Bad Bunny is such a force. Love Dakiti too, success is deserved. :clap3: 

Congrats to Billie as well! Clearly not a fad :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.