Blake & Gwen Snatch ANOTHER Top 40 Hit

Fetish for MiMi

She’s the reverse Taylor. Went from alt to pop to country. Queens only!

Not the OP being pressed at Gwen :skull: an ageism tea

Blake's last non-Gwen single missed the top 95, while his last 2 singles with Gwen both went top 40, queen Gwen doing charity :clap3: - the first woman age 50 or over to ever get 2 top 40 hits in a calendar year :clap3:

8 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Blake's last non-Gwen single missed the top 95

the one before that went #17 tho

2 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Blake's last non-Gwen single missed the top 95, while his last 2 singles with Gwen both went top 40, queen Gwen doing charity :clap3: - the first woman age 50 or over to ever get 2 top 40 hits in a calendar year :clap3:

The aggression :skull: I don’t hate gwen, I just stan Blake. 

And not u acting like God’s Country didn’t just happen before that Trace Adkins collab :ahh:

8 hours ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

King Blake doing charity :clap3:

The idea that their 'love story' isn't a huge part of why Nobody But You and Happy Anywhere have been such big hits is silly though...ya, of course Blake can get solo hits. But he got THESE hits, because they play right into their very marketable current shtick...and Gwen is just as responsible for that as Blake.

Do you genuinely believe that these would have been as big of hits without Gwen being on them? I doubt they even would have been singles tbh...

Edited by GwennyGwenGwen

3 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

Do you genuinely believe that these would have been as big of hits without Gwen being on them? I doubt they even would have been singles tbh...

Relax sis it’s not that deep, i just love being messy :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.