RS: Ariana Repeats at #1 in Both Top Singles and Albums

Jude

The dominance. We love to see it. :clap3:

I think she's the only female artist to top both charts simultaneously for multiple weeks in 2020. Ahhhhhhhh... :clap3:

So she's the genuine #1 of the country based on sales and streams? Nice for a girl that's supposedly tanking and done for :clap3:

1 minute ago, DangerousNicky said:

So she's the genuine #1 of the country based on sales and streams? Nice for a girl that's supposedly tanking and done for :clap3:

Totally correct. A winner. :clap3:

21 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

What is RS about? And what is their formula?

it's like Billboard but no radio in their formula.

6 minutes ago, Jude said:

it's like Billboard but no radio in their formula.

Oh okay. But i think the charts about the profitable are the most accurate to measure the most successful song.

36 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Oh okay. But i think the charts about the profitable are the most accurate to measure the most successful song.

nah, if that were the case, BTS would be ruling the chart every time they released.

SPS was created so that each SEA had an equivalent paying price (to the label of the musician) to that of an average album, so in a way, an SEA unit is basically in money-speak, an album sale.

5 hours ago, DangerousNicky said:

Per Billboard, Mood:

#1 Streaming 25.3 mil

#2 Sales 13k

Positions:

#3 Streaming 21.2 mil

#22 Sales 5k

3 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Per Billboard, Mood:

#1 Streaming 25.3 mil

#2 Sales 13k

Positions:

#3 Streaming 21.2 mil

#22 Sales 5k

So if the chart is sorely based on streaming and sales, how could they place her at #1?

32 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

So if the chart is sorely based on streaming and sales, how could they place her at #1?

The only explanation to this is they didn't include the streams and sales from the Bieber remix but I could be wrong. 

Edited by Jude

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.