1. Therefore I Am | 1.754.735 

WW 

2. Therefore I Am | 5.829.722

350k less than my future in the US, not good :doc:

QueenofCopyPaste

Was kinda expecting 2.5 million at least

16 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Was kinda expecting 2.5 million at least

That was an overestimation and you know it. Even artists bigger than Billie will struggle to put up those numbers with a single if it dropped today. 

1 hour ago, Chaos Angel said:

That won't matter if it serves better longevity. 

36 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

not even #1 ww?

Do you realize that number 1 WW is over 8M these days? not everyone has the luck of some artists to release when the numbers are so low.

17 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

That was an overestimation and you know it. Even artists bigger than Billie will struggle to put up those numbers with a single if it dropped today. 

That won't matter if it serves better longevity. 

she's among the biggest streaming artists if not the biggest at the moment tho. 

Imo she's not pulling better numbers (they're still good of course) only because the material is lacking.

38 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

she's among the biggest streaming artists if not the biggest at the moment tho. 

Imo she's not pulling better numbers (they're still good of course) only because the material is lacking.

She's far from being the biggest streaming artist at the moment. There are at least 3/4 names before hers. 

We have to remember that consistency is what matters here. If the streams of the song stabilizes or rises then we'll know it's something the GP is down with and if it doesn't then, we'll know what that means. I know we're used to seeing high Spotify debuts from Billie but I don't think any artist dropping a single at this moment will debut with massive numbers on Spotify. At best, they debut with decent numbers and then rise up day after day. Maybe it's just me, but I'm more interested in the song's longtime performance than the streams from it's first full day. 

23 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

Let’s hope it debuts Top 3, she’s lucky points are so low right now :dancehall: this probably would’ve barely reached Top 10 (if at all) if released a year ago

1 hour ago, onewillowsilk said:

It could have been #1 with a Friday release  :angry: 

Billie and her Thursday releases  :toofunny3: 

Now it will be something like this:

91 - :giraffe:

39 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

She's far from being the biggest streaming artist at the moment. There are at least 3/4 names before hers. 

We have to remember that consistency is what matters here. If the streams of the song stabilizes or rises then we'll know it's something the GP is down with and if it doesn't then, we'll know what that means. I know we're used to seeing high Spotify debuts from Billie but I don't think any artist dropping a single at this moment will debut with massive numbers on Spotify. At best, they debut with decent numbers and then rise up day after day. Maybe it's just me, but I'm more interested in the song's longtime performance than the streams from it's first full day. 

Starkboy said among the biggest streaming artists. Billie is definitely one of the biggest streaming artists. With over 13b streams on Spotify from just one album and an EP and very few droplets. Pulling 11m streams daily. That is HUGE! 

Lmao those Thursday releases are ****ing her up.

40 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Lmao those Thursday releases are ****ing her up.

I hate Interscope for that ????:priceless:

38 minutes ago, SelenaGomez<3 said:

I hate Interscope for that ????:priceless:

What I find tragic is that Billie and Selena are the only ones that not release on Fridays. Why?

All of Gaga's releases are on Friday. And monsters keep saying that Interscope is always ****ing Gaga's releases.

5 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

2 hours ago, Aribiotch said:

These numbers are not good. My future did better nnnnn

my future (without US streams): 3,089,246

Therefore I Am (without US streams): 4,074,987

How is this compared to positions the song first day? Did Ari do better or Billie is doing better?

10 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

How is this compared to positions the song first day? Did Ari do better or Billie is doing better?

If I remember correctly, positions did better. I think it’s around the 6-7M mark globally.

13 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Ariana did better.

Billie did 4m outside of the US and Ariana did 4.8m

2 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Ariana did better.

Billie did 4m outside of the US and Ariana did 4.8m

Ariana did way batter in asia and brazil, i think billie did batter in some Europan markets(like turkey)

I have to admit even as a Billie stan, her new music hasn't been as enticing as her previous music. 

I still like Therefore I Am, but in comparison to Bellyache, idontwannabeyouanymore, Ocean Eyes, Bad Guy, Everything I Wanted, etc. it's just lacking. Idk just doesn't draw you in as much, still a fun song though.

I imagine they're saving the most commercial songs for the album release though similar to Bad Guy with WWFAWDWG

Edited by Gaia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.