Thriller reenters Hot 100

Armani?

maybe if halloween was as big as christmas it could finally hit #1 in 2025 or something

6 minutes ago, Sept said:

Thriller WAS NOT A #1 HIT? :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

I always thought it went #1 too :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

27 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

maybe if halloween was as big as christmas it could finally hit #1 in 2025 or something

Then he would have the record of most #1 songs on one album.  Currently, the Thriller albums shares that achievement with Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream 

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Currently, the Thriller albums shares that achievement with Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream 

*Bad

1 hour ago, Sept said:

No, it peaked at #4, just like another mega smash, Applause by the one and only Lady Gaga. :gaycat4:

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

No, it peaked at #4, just like another mega smash, Applause by the one and only Lady Gaga. :gaycat4:

Dont even  :skull:

A classic! The fact it still went top five some near two years after the album hit number one, Mr. Jackson did that. 

On 11/10/2020 at 12:45 PM, Sept said:

It was the 7th single from the “Thriller” album and was released almost 15 months after the first single, “The Girl Is Mine”. :rip:

Also, what he and his team should have done was release “Thriller” as a music video VHS single (similar time Madonna’s “Justify My Love”) which would have dramatically boosted its sales and could have propelled it to number one. Instead, however, the music video officially debuted on MTV in December 1983 and the single itself wasn’t released until January 1984. The fact that “Thriller” even peaked as high as #4 was fantastic. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.