H100: Positions #1

Renan90

2 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

That’s a pretty bold statement given the current trajectory of her latest release. 

one can presume thats just due to bad material. she had 1M likes for just a single text tweet, the public's clearly here for her if and when she delivers. taylor teas.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renan90

• fridayteenage

• Green

• slw84

14 hours ago, Sinister said:

But that's after Christmas, so it has to survive that storm first

In January Billboard allowed the songs that went recurrent to return after Christmas bomb

Only Human, Sucker, Talk, I Don't Care, Suge, Beautiful People returned after the Christmas songs left the Hot 100

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2020-01-11

39 minutes ago, Green said:

In January Billboard allowed the songs that went recurrent to return after Christmas bomb

Only Human, Sucker, Talk, I Don't Care, Suge, Beautiful People returned after the Christmas songs left the Hot 100

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2020-01-11

Well that makes sense for them to return considering they had not hit 52 weeks yet

Blinding Lights will reach that mark in 4 weeks which is directly when the storm starts

47 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Well that makes sense for them to return considering they had not hit 52 weeks yet

Blinding Lights will reach that mark in 4 weeks which is directly when the storm starts

But they went recurrent because they left the top 50 because of Christmas

If BL has enough points to return in the top 25 after Christmas Billboard will probably allow it to return

2 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

one can presume thats just due to bad material. she had 1M likes for just a single text tweet, the public's clearly here for her if and when she delivers. taylor teas.

Good faith is fleeting. I wouldn’t take it as a given that the public will necessarily be waiting the same way her next go around. 

Ariana Grande's 'Positions' Debuts at No. 1 on Hot 100, Luke Combs' 'Forever After All' Launches at No. 2

78c32d2c21a12debac16c0fdf0ec6647.1000x10

Ariana Grande

positions

Move: HOT SHOT DEBUT    Peak: #1    Weeks in Top 10: 1

9fc14a065f2bb6318b7993cf3df4c70d.1000x10

Luke Combs

Forever After All

Move: DEBUT    Peak: #2   Weeks in Top 10: 1

ec359c594229814c28cb116dddc696d8.1000x10

24kGoldn

Mood (feat. Iann Dior)

Move: Down 2    Peak: #1(2x)    Weeks in Top 10: 9

91898b20d4aef30e63e10195474f3680.1000x10

Drake

Laugh Now Cry Later (feat. Lil Durk)

Move: Down 1    Peak: #2   Weeks in Top 10: 11

22ca9d47b12db20bbfc88da431fba87b.1000x10

The Weeknd

Blinding Lights

Move: Down 1    Peak: #1(4x)   Weeks in Top 10: 37

91gJ95XGVFL._SS500_.jpg

Gabby Barrett

I Hope (feat. Charlie Puth)

Move: Steady    Peak: #6   Weeks in Top 10: 7

fafcc0242f48734290ed600204a13b9b.1000x10

Cardi B

WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

Move: Down 5    Peak: #1(4x)   Weeks in Top 10: 12

96727244b2dd653c22ce67b1a35c44f0.1000x10

Jawsh 685 x Jason Derulo

Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat)

Move: Down 3    Peak: #1   Weeks in Top 10: 14

d9e19464497870c05fac06ca2fc1e915.1000x10

Internet Money

Lemonade (feat. Don Toliver, Gunna & Nav)

Move: Up 1    Peak: #9   Weeks in Top 10: 3

71a5a9865c2f35ccb8171f077e8312df.1000x10

Justin Bieber

Holy (feat. Chance The Rapper)

Move: Down 1    Peak: #3    Weeks in Top 10: 3

4 hours ago, Sinister said:

I'm actually one of the few who likes the song. I just wasnt expecting that huge drop, but WAP also took a massive tumble, so I'm confused

I feel like radio numbers don’t fluctuate as much as sale/stream so songs like BL can stay a bit longer. WAP has a lack of airplay and the thing that kept it afloat was stream.

Dynamite finally out of the Top 10!

19 hours ago, Aribiotch said:

You sound like a flat out hater. Ariana still holds the record for BIGGEST opening week for a female album on Spotify and nobody is touching her records of being the ONLY solo act to have the 1,2,3 on hot 100 at the same time and the only one to have 5 #1 debuts. Not to mention having the most #1s on AM WW this year with positions(album btw). Stop treating her like she some lil pop girl from around the block and put some respect on her mf name. Period. The girl has done more in 7 years than most in their lifetime. And her momentum obviously isn’t slowing down any sooner :bibliahh:

Not sure the need for an essay and another thing post behind it. 

A little bother aren't you.

Didn't even read your post 
I actually enjoy ariana.

For the longest time I just needed her to have her defining era: she achieved that with thank u next.

I'm cool with ariana now. 7 rings is my jam.

But yes she's doing well and out.of her 3 #1s at least the new one is a good song but unfortunately for her stans to say she's the #1 or the top when Taylor exists is a reach. But she is undeniably in the trinity if mpg that will rep the 2020s: Taylor, Ariana and cardi.billie too but billie has a little more to prove.

4 hours ago, Brando said:

Why is Blinding Lights #1 on iChun? :deadbanana2:

Shes just that girl.

All the ladies had a crack at sampling 80s influence and the weeknd comes in and destroys all competition :gaycatney1:

54 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Not sure the need for an essay and another thing post behind it. 

A little bother aren't you.

Didn't even read your post 
I actually enjoy ariana.

For the longest time I just needed her to have her defining era: she achieved that with thank u next.

I'm cool with ariana now. 7 rings is my jam.

But yes she's doing well and out.of her 3 #1s at least the new one is a good song but unfortunately for her stans to say she's the #1 or the top when Taylor exists is a reach. But she is undeniably in the trinity if mpg that will rep the 2020s: Taylor, Ariana and cardi.billie too but billie has a little more to prove.

Tells me writing an essay makes me bothered then proceeds to write your own essay. And then u a whole day late. Please :bibliahh:

and yes likewise I didn’t read all that sh!t u just typed either. 

have a great day and make sure you vote :heart:

On 11/3/2020 at 7:32 AM, Green said:

But they went recurrent because they left the top 50 because of Christmas

If BL has enough points to return in the top 25 after Christmas Billboard will probably allow it to return

BB made an exception for 50/20 RCs to reenter. I don't know if they would for SRCs though. Maybe, maybe not?

3rd/4th for positions positions:

apple pov, off the table

itunes pov, off the table

spotify motive, pov

Looks like pov will be the fan standout given how it doesn't have collab interest boosting it.

38 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

3rd/4th for positions positions:

apple pov, off the table

itunes pov, off the table

spotify motive, pov

Looks like pov will be the fan standout given how it doesn't have collab interest boosting it.

pov organic smash :wap: 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:57 AM, slw84 said:

but unfortunately for her stans to say she's the #1 or the top when Taylor exists is a reach. But she is undeniably in the trinity if mpg that will rep the 2020s: Taylor, Ariana and cardi.billie too but billie has a little more to prove.

Taylor is not even among the Top 3 biggest pop girls of the year:bibliahh:

No, fans mass buying the album won't count. Anyone who can't get a hit that lasts longer than 2 weeks inside the Top 10 has no claim for being the biggest pop girl of the year. And her album only had all those weeks at #1 due to all the tricks she pulled.

Edited by Saint Lana

"album sales don't COUNT anyone can sell a million copies if they tried hard enough!!!"

7 hours ago, Saint Lana said:

No, fans mass buying the album won't count. Anyone who can't get a hit that lasts longer than 2 weeks inside the Top 10 has no claim for being the biggest pop girl of the year. And her album only had all those weeks at #1 due to all the tricks she pulled.

fair enough

TOTC tweeted yesterday that "Cirlces" will most likely stay inside Top 25. :jonny5: Hopefully it'll be true.

Also, why do I have a feeling that "Blinding Lights" might at least be a threat to "Radioactive".

On 11/6/2020 at 7:24 AM, fridayteenage said:

"album sales don't COUNT anyone can sell a million copies if they tried hard enough!!!"

"albums bought by stans don't count"

Only on ATRL :toofunny3:

On 11/6/2020 at 5:51 AM, Saint Lana said:

Did you recently hit your head or something? You should see a doctor, praying for you :heart:

talk of the charts estimates for next week:

mood #1 but no credit to the remix artists

the new nicki feature #25

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.