H100: Positions #1

Renan90

7 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

Where is that one user who claimed that Heartless would be bigger than Blinding Lights? :ahh: An absolute clown. I can't even be mad about it. I still think it sounds great. 

Congrats to Ariana! Proving she's still the top pop girl. 

DynaPayola out of the top ten. :clap3:

i remember a couple of users who thot 7 rings would be bigger that Blinding Lights :deadbanana4:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renan90

• fridayteenage

• Green

• slw84

Ariana's historic #1. Congratulations to one of the biggest pop stars of the planet. :clap3:

54 minutes ago, Katamari said:

i remember a couple of users who thot 7 rings would be bigger that Blinding Lights :deadbanana4:

I mean at least that has more grounds than 

Heartless:1 week at #1, 2 weeks in top 10

BL: 4 weeks at #1, 37 weeks in top 10

Edited by Inner Insanity

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

But that's after Christmas, so it has to survive that storm first

It will. Radio will freeze the playlist before they drop the song. Let’s face it blinding lights is here to stay through the holidays. 

Aristocrats WON Combinators aka OAH’s hiding behind Luke LOST :clap3:

I’m so happy for Ari achieving her 5th number #1 debut single on Hot 100. She’s the It girl and deserves this iconic main pop girl moment.

Wow Blinding Lights refuses to go. This song is a masterpiece and deserves it.

Edited by Capruni

4 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

2 years ago Ariana being a main pop girl was a debate on ATRL because she didn't have a #1 hit. In the two years since she's scored 5 of them :rip:

And what's funny is that everytime Ariana hits #1 I can't help but to think that had the release of Problem been better undertaken she would've had another #1 debut. Mess :toofunny3:

Congrats to Ariana.

more than anything she didn't have a defining era. Thank u next is her defining era and she's racking up #1s even if maybe 2-3 of them stick like grits.

now it's a Taylor ariana cardi pop trinity world for the 2020s era.

3 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Coming to snatch Chubby Checker’s wig as the biggest song in Billboard history :deadbanana2:

chubby checker can't have nothing apparently sheesh

9v5J2yo.gif

55 minutes ago, Medonerpls said:

ariana run pop :clap3:

queen of rap spilled :clap3:

Taylor kind of snatches that away (didn't the swifties discuss that with the streams and sales and not even bringing up boxscores) but right now ariana is filling up rihanna's spot until she returns from retirement.

5 hours ago, Goofy said:

Legend AG IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!

let's not oversell it.

21 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Taylor kind of snatches that away (didn't the swifties discuss that with the streams and sales and not even bringing up boxscores) but right now ariana is filling up rihanna's spot until she returns from retirement.

let's not oversell it.

You sound like a flat out hater. Ariana still holds the record for BIGGEST opening week for a female album on Spotify and nobody is touching her records of being the ONLY solo act to have the 1,2,3 on hot 100 at the same time and the only one to have 5 #1 debuts. Not to mention having the most #1s on AM WW this year with positions(album btw). Stop treating her like she some lil pop girl from around the block and put some respect on her mf name. Period. The girl has done more in 7 years than most in their lifetime. And her momentum obviously isn’t slowing down any sooner :bibliahh:

Oh and another thing, being the first female artist since Katy perry and Rihanna in 2010. Yes 2010. of scoring a 3 #1 debuts in a year. Ariana truly does run pop. PERIOD

OurKdMn.gif

Edited by Aribiotch

13 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

Oh and another thing, being the first female artist since Katy perry and Rihanna in 2010. Yes 2010. of scoring a 3 #1 debuts in a year. Ariana truly does run pop. PERIOD

OurKdMn.gif

not 3 #1 debuts but 3 #1 hits.

Had 34+35 had a mv it would've been another easy #1 for Miss Ari :sad:

12 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

not 3 #1 debuts but 3 #1 hits.

Had 34+35 had a mv it would've been another easy #1 for Miss Ari :sad:

Period. Lowkey still hoping for a surprise collab on the bts album to secure another one :coffee2:

Thanks to The Voice, atrl's enemy Lewis Capaldi is back to the iTunes t10, bringing the # of female songs there down to 1.

9 hours ago, Green said:

1    Positions    353
2    Forever After All    323
3    Mood    281

OK I wondered about the gap b/t Ari & Luke. I'm not a "Combinator" but I would've rather him hit #1. But, Rock & Country "Stans" are definitely in the minority on ATRL. :frown:

10 hours ago, Sinister said:

Dynamite has exited the top 10 :skull:

How many weeks did you expect it to stay in the top 10 when i was released tho :giraffe:

Don't Start Now is officially at 52 weeks, being the 75th song in Hot 100 history to do so

7 hours ago, Aribiotch said:

And her momentum obviously isn’t slowing down any sooner :bibliahh:

That’s a pretty bold statement given the current trajectory of her latest release. 

14 minutes ago, DreamGlow said:

folklore drops to #17 :omg:

It will rebound or stabilize for sure. Taylor is too powerful for this to continue falling. Her stable streams will help this keep afloat plus black Friday + Xmas season is coming. :michael:

6 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

How many weeks did you expect it to stay in the top 10 when i was released tho :giraffe:

I'm actually one of the few who likes the song. I just wasnt expecting that huge drop, but WAP also took a massive tumble, so I'm confused

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.