Harry Styles "Sunflower" crosses 100 million spotify streams

Destiny

His 14th song to achieve this (7th from his sophomore release) :clap3:

By the way, "Sunflower" is his best song ever :clap3:

By the time HS3 rolls on his whole discography could be above 100m. His average per track is comparable only to Billie and Post.

this needs to be his final single from the era. Ending the era with Golden doesn't feel right to me for some reason. Sunflower could literally become his own mini Bohemian Rhapsody (don't come for me haters!)

I am basing this on nothing, but I wonder if Harry was considering Sunflower for his new single post-Watermelon Sugar. He and his team seemed to take their time to decide which song to go for, and my theory is that is was between Sunflower and Golden (the two likeliest options IMO), and that Golden won out because it had been streamed more, fans were pushing for it, and it has more commercial/radio appeal. But if Golden is a success, I wouldn't be surprised to see him release Sunflower as a bookend to the era (probably not sending it to radio - or only alternative or AC maybe).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.