WAP becomes the most streamed female collab of 2020

Badboidami

5 minutes ago, Raver said:

& why do you insist on pitting them against one another? You tried it all of last year and continue to do so this year. WAP is Megan’s most successful song and it’s one where she is featured on a Cardi track. Let’s not 

that’s fine, but imagine giving Cardi all the credit like Megan wasn’t putting out hits and making a name for herself while Cardi was away. The hype of two hot female artists working together made the song what it is lol. 

Edited by OnikaSlays

Now get your boots and your coat for this wet ass ***** 

He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet ass *****

9 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

that’s fine, but imagine giving Cardi all the credit like Megan wasn’t putting out hits and making a name for herself while Cardi was away. The hype of two hot female artists working together made the song what it is lol. 

Imagine discrediting Cardi like it’s not her song. A song she has teased since May of 2019 and where both her & Megan shine together. You & the rest of your base tried so hard to pit them against each other just for them to work together and have a bigger hit than the one with your fav. I’ve always given Meg her credit and it’s time you give Cardi hers

FHOtzcL.gif

44 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

not you including my Megan thread when we could argue Megan’s contribution to the song’s success:dies:

Why are you trying to pit them against each other? Still? Again? WAP is Cardi's song and Megan is a feature on that. WAP will also match Spotify streams of Meg's entire discography combined (so far) when it's said and done (about 1.2B). Megan partially contributed to this track and I'm not denying that but you trying to discredit Cardi? Let's not.

Edited by Badboidami

Wow! It’s funny, I remember some people on here saying Cardi was “scared to release”. What happened? 

1 hour ago, Jay T said:

Tusa has 600M + streams in 2020. Another clock! So Tusa still holds the cake :heart:

You’re so embarrassing :dies:

OT: Congrats to the best female collab released in 2020 

All the swift clocks in here ONLY for the best female collaboration of 2020 to win in the end, Queen of Rap Cardi B continues to break records. 

Let me Stream the good Sis WAP again real quick. 

4 hours ago, Jay T said:

Tusa has 600M + streams in 2020. Another clock! So Tusa still holds the cake :heart:

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.