ATRL's Deal or No Deal • & The Winner Is...

Lucky#17

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

Not the expose

Lemme deny ALL your counter offers YUP!!!

old-woman-winning-money-3883604.jpg

Why do I need your LOWBALL offers when I’ll have the one million in my briefcase are you DUMB?

old-woman-winning-money-3883604.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• Henry

• Queen Conchita

• miguel

So glad you signed up @rl231  - we'll be getting started in a few minutes! Here are the rules of the game / how it works & this round's explanations with powers. Let me know if you've got any questions, otherwise, we'll get started!

Spoiler

HOW TO PLAY:

All games will be broadcasted LIVE here in the thread! At the beginning when each round is announced, sign-ups will open for timeslots / “episodes” if you will of when you can play. Since I anticipate each game taking a bit of time, especially in the earlier rounds when more players are in the game, the amount of games played / shown each day will be a bit limited, but still enough to give our viewers some entertainment. My favorite thing about the game’s format for the players is that because of these sign-ups and how one round will take several days to complete, you’ll only need to invest about an hour over a three-day / two-day period to play the game, which is real convenient since everyone’s gotten busier with coursework and careers since the summertime. 

SAMPLE EPISODE

I’ve attached an example real-life episode of the game for those of you who may be unfamiliar with it. The objective of the game is simple: to select the case with the $1million amount out of 26cases presented. Since the chances of that occurring are quite low, there will be rounds where you will select a fixed number of cases (6cases to start in the first round, then 5cases for the second round & so on…) to eliminate from the game; here, the objective is to select cases with LOWER amounts of money in them. At the end of each round, the banker (also done by me) will present an offer to buy you out of the game — you can either say “DEAL” to accept or “NO DEAL” to continue playing in hopes that you can eliminate more cheaper-valued cases / have a higher amount of money in your case. 

As introduced in the reboot of the show, you are allowed to make ONE comeback offer to the banker per game you play (ex: the banker offers you $160,000 to end the game, you counter with $175,000). ALL formulas as to how I calculate offers and ALL cases’ values each game will be sent to a non-player beforehand to ensure fairness. Attached is a list with all 26amounts of money that will randomly be placed into each game’s 26cases.

ROUND1: CLASSIC GAMES WITH POWER POTENTIAL

Sign-ups for the game and for Round1 timeslots are now open! Once all 15slots for Round1 “episodes” are filled, sign-ups for the entire tournament will close entirely. I wanted to start the game off simple, but with power to impact the game in the future, hence the title of the round. Each of you will play a classic game of Deal or No Deal BUT along with an amount of money from the Case Values table being in each case, 4cases will contain RANDOM powers that can be activated / used in a later round, if you are still in the game at that point.

There are two ways you can win a power: a) play your game all the way to the end, sticking with your case as the final amount you win in the game & having magically picked a case with a power in it from the start, or b) if you choose to lock “DEAL” in at a point in the game where there are at LEAST four cases left to choose from (excluding your case), you will be allowed to select one case from the remaining cases left in an attempt to win a power. The only powers that will be revealed are the ones that are eliminated DURING the game; powers that are won by players will be sent to them through private message, but will be revealed at that later round where they may be activated.

The 3players with the LOWEST “scores” (amounts of money you finish with this round) will be eliminated.

Jay-Zicario & Rence are tied for last place with $1; Touya finished with $75. Sanguine and Marvin are moving onto Round2 after winning $140,000 and $88.856, respectively. If you can beat $75 this game, you will be confirmed to advance to the next round. However, with powers up for grabs for future use... do you take the easy way out this round, or try to help your game long-term?

& it's been established that cases will be picked in bulk in order to save time.

Great! Here are the 26cases available for your choosing - select 1case to be yours for the game. Remember, you are picking the case you believe has the $1million amount with it & you will only have the opportunity to swap your case if you play up to one other case remaining. Good luck!

2o5rGxB.png

Case3 is yours! Now, please select 6cases to eliminate. Remember, you're looking to pick cases you believe have the LOWER amounts of money in them.

3gV5New.png

Honestly, these were the cases I would've chosen had I not chosen 3, so...

CASE26 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$10 + "DEAL BREAKER" POWER!

The "Deal Breaker" Power would've allowed you to go BACK & take a deal that you declined after opening a case that would've brought your next offer down in the upcoming power-activated round. However, this would've only been eligible for rounds where you had to pick 1case.

THREE powers remain in the game.

CASE2 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$5,000!

CASE10 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$25,000!

CASE12 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$200,000!

CASE13 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$400!

CASE15 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$1,000 + "$5K SABOTAGE" POWER!

The "$5k Sabotage" power would've allowed you to decrease another player's total score/takeaway by $5,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

TWO powers remain on the board.

Your board now looks like this:

Spoiler

yiTzm3q.png

Please standby as the banker calculates the offer.

After eliminating 6cases, the banker offers you...

Spoiler

$106,764!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Since this is Round1, you do not have the ability to counter offer yet.. Should you say "NO DEAL", you will select 5cases to open next round.

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

No deal!!

Forgot to mention this, but everytime you decline a deal you can just tell me the next cases at the same time - you don't have to wait for another message / green light.

1 minute ago, Lucky#17 said:

Forgot to mention this, but everytime you decline a deal you can just tell me the next cases at the same time - you don't have to wait for another message / green light.

Ohhhhhh gotcha

CASE1 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$1!

CASE7 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$500!

CASE5 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$5!

CASE21 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$750,000 + "SECOND COUNTER OFFER" POWER!

The "Second Counter Offer" power would've given you TWO opportunities to counter the banker instead of one in the upcoming power-activated round.

ONE power remains in the game.

CASE16 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$750 + "$5K BOOST" POWER!

The "$5k Boost" power would've allowed you to increase your final score/takeaway by $5,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

ALL the powers are out of the game - there are no more chances to win one.

Spoiler

5rdNKuZ.png

HAAAAAAAAA of course I get rid of the powers in the first two rounds

After eliminating 5cases, the banker offers you...

Spoiler

$113,668!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Since you've passed Round2, you are now allowed to present a counter offer to the banker. You may only do this ONE time in your game, so present a wise one. Should you say "NO DEAL", you will select 4cases to open next round.

CASE25 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$25!

CASE20 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$0.01!

Yay!!!

CASE6 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$500,000!

CASE18 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$10,000!

After eliminating 4cases, the banker offers you...

Spoiler

$129,548!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You are still allowed to present a counter offer to the banker. You may only do this ONE time in your game, so present a wise one. Should you say "NO DEAL", you will select 3cases to open next round.

CASE24 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$75!

CASE14 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$100,000!

CASE8 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$1,000,000!

Oh no!

Spoiler

xJDcXLG.png

After eliminating 3cases, the banker offers you...

Spoiler

$80,500!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You are still allowed to present a counter offer to the banker. You may only do this ONE time in your game, so present a wise one. Should you say "NO DEAL", you will select 2cases to open next round.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.