TOTC: "Dreams" might re-enter the Top 10

bad guy

butterflysupreme

Deserved. Fleetwood Mac is legendary for a reason. Can the greatest song of all time, aka the Chain, be next please??

Wow, this is really impressive!

What happened? Love the song, one of their best...But what happened? did it become a meme or Tiktok or something? #outoftheloop

15 minutes ago, Felix said:

What happened? Love the song, one of their best...But what happened? did it become a meme or Tiktok or something? #outoftheloop

Yep, exactly that.

I think top 10 is a lock, at this point. 

#1, #6 iTunes 

#6 spotify 

#13 AM

#18 YouTube 

9 hours ago, JoeAg said:

as it should :jonny: imagine if it ushers in a new soft rock era

you spilled :wap: Tusk was the most impenetrable for me, but damn when it clicked, it CLICKED. Beautiful Child alone :jonny4: and so many deep cuts on Mirage and Tango in the Night slay me so hard I mean Only Over You, Wish You Were Here, Caroline...the absolute range

Tusk is such a classic. The way it was the most expensive album made at that time and flopped for no reason :jonny: Over & Over, Save Me a Place, Storms, Sisters of the Moon, and Brown Eyes:jonny:

Mirage gets overlooked a lot but I enjoy it. Tango is simply perfection. Everywhere and You and I alone :jonny:

4 hours ago, Felix said:

Yes :jonny:

Rhiannon and I can’t Wait next please 

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

Tusk is such a classic. The way it was the most expensive album made at that time and flopped for no reason :jonny: Over & Over, Save Me a Place, Storms, Sisters of the Moon, and Brown Eyes:jonny:

Mirage gets overlooked a lot but I enjoy it. Tango is simply perfection. Everywhere and You and I alone :jonny:

Everywhere pop perfection wbk!

and lemme give Tusk a listen :jonny: some of Stevie's best songs on there

I love Mirage so much, I think the production makes it shine super bright too. G*psy and Oh Diane are stunning singles

The Chain is at #94 on US Spotify, so there is a chance that one could continue to rise and chart too.

I hadn't listened to a Fleetwood Mad song before and I decided to listen to "Rumours" in full and wow, what a masterpiece. Kinda wish the stunning "Go Your Own Way" had this sucess, but "Dreams" is also great. Rooting for "The Chain", too. Incredible album, no wonder why it's one of the biggest of all time.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:32 AM, feuxtography said:

Omg? Would this be the oldest song to do it? :jonny: 

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree will probably hold onto that record forever. I don't see anything older than 1958 reaching the Hot 100 Top 10 again. 

12 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

I hadn't listened to a Fleetwood Mad song before and I decided to listen to "Rumours" in full and wow, what a masterpiece. Kinda wish the stunning "Go Your Own Way" had this sucess, but "Dreams" is also great. Rooting for "The Chain", too. Incredible album, no wonder why it's one of the biggest of all time.

Yeah I think that Rumours was the 1st album with 4 T 10 Hot 100 hits. That doesn't seem like much now a days. But in 1977-8 that hadn't been done before and was a big deal. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.