TOTC: "Dreams" might re-enter the Top 10

bad guy

:jonny::jonny::jonny:

Can tiktokers discover the rest of their discography and make Everywhere go viral? Or Gypsy? Or Rhiannon? Rumours needs to stop eating their other classics up  :matty:

3 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

Omg? Would this be the oldest song to do it? :jonny: 

We had a song from the 50s reach #2 last Christmas :deadbanana2:

Y’all better STREAM! 

I listened to this song for the first time 2 days ago and it really is a great song, glad it's getting a resurgence in popularity 

23 minutes ago, @michael said:

We had a song from the 50s reach #2 last Christmas :deadbanana2:

Non-Christmas songs aside would it be the oldest one to do it? :jonny:

1 minute ago, allforyou said:

I listened to this song for the first time 2 days ago and it really is a great song, glad it's getting a resurgence in popularity 

I hope you did a deep dive of their discography too. Fleetwood Mac (1975) - Tango In the Night (1987) is one of the best 1-2-3-4-5 album punch in music history :jonny:

3 minutes ago, bad guy said:

I hope you did a deep dive of their discography too. Fleetwood Mac (1975) - Tango In the Night (1987) is one of the best 1-2-3-4-5 album punch in music history :jonny:

I only listened to Dreams but maybe i'll listen to some of their other hits, perhaps I'll give their discography a chance but I'm not sure since Rock isn't really my thing

24 minutes ago, allforyou said:

I only listened to Dreams but maybe i'll listen to some of their other hits, perhaps I'll give their discography a chance but I'm not sure since Rock isn't really my thing

They're not really hard rock by any means. Their 70s albums are more on the classic rock side with elements of pop. But their 80s albums are much more pop if you're into that. I feel like they're a band that offers something to anybody's music preference. If you liked Dreams you'll like their other hits (hopefully) 

AHHH :jonny5:

Post's cover of it too is cute too!

Their immaculate discography better get a huge boost :jonny5:

as it should :jonny: imagine if it ushers in a new soft rock era

56 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Fleetwood Mac (1975) - Tango In the Night (1987) is one of the best 1-2-3-4-5 album punch in music history :jonny:

you spilled :wap: Tusk was the most impenetrable for me, but damn when it clicked, it CLICKED. Beautiful Child alone :jonny4: and so many deep cuts on Mirage and Tango in the Night slay me so hard I mean Only Over You, Wish You Were Here, Caroline...the absolute range

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

Just listen to Rumours to start with. It's like greatest hits album. Every song could have been a hit. And it's not rock at all.

My favourite song of theirs is g*psy 

But I dont want it blowing up cause its a slur and they’ll get dragged :rip:

Ten years ago it was Don't Stop Believing (Journey's 1981 song), which sold 7m digitally, now it's this one. Classics :clap3:

Edited by KillingYourCareer

3 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

People appreciating real music again? :jonny5:

@AvrilLaQueen

you stalking my last.fm I see, I've been streaming Dreams long before tiktokers discovered this song :fan: 

2 hours ago, allforyou said:

you're welcome!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.