Female artists with most weeks spent in BB200 Top 10 | Beyoncé ties Shania Twain

Lovett

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• slw84

• Timber

• GreatestLoveofAll

On 9/11/2022 at 11:18 PM, elincomprendid said:

I think this is Beyonce's 91st not 92nd

Lemonade - 18
Sasha Fierce - 17
DIL - 13
ST - 12
4 - 10
B' Day - 9
Rena - 6
HOMECOMING - 3
The Gift - 2
More Only - 1

Sum: 91

Also I have a little discrepancies with other totals (or some female missing):

Barbra - 277
Janet - 131
Linda Ronstadt - 96
Diana Ross - 87
Miley - 84
Carrie Underwood - 71
Norah Jones - 61
Mary J. Blige - 60
Dixie Chicks/The Chicks - 60 (might be missing Gaslighter?)
Hannah Montana - 57 (if it counts)?)
Wilson Phillips - 56 (is a girl group named as a man D;)
Pat Benatar - 55
Kelly Clarkson - 52
Sheryl Crow - 48
Donna Summer - 47
Christina Aguilera - 43
Bette Midler - 38
Tracy Chapman - 35
Anita Baker - 34
Jennifer Lopez - 33
Roberta Flack - 32
Katy Perry - 31
Joni MItchell - 30
Janis Koplin - 28
Cher - 28 (Billboard doesn't count Look At Us towards Cher)
Carly Simon - 27
Reba McEntire - 27
Natalie Cole - 25
Susan Boyle - 24
Dido - 22
Nancy Wilson - 21
Gloria Estefan - 21
Cardi B - 21
Sarah Mclachlan - 20

Thanks so much for this! The original list I was using must've been slightly off for a bunch of people. I've now updated everyone and added in the missing artists.

I really appreciate that!

• 3 weeks later...

Beyoncé has spent the last two weeks as the only female artist in the top 10 on the BB200, increasing her total in the region to 96 weeks. This ties her at #13 with Linda Ronstadt.

Bey coming for that top 10.

Midnights by Taylor Swift debuts at #1 this week, pushing her total to 243 weeks, whilst Renaissance slips to #10 marking Beyoncé's 98th week in the region.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope with the mega tour that's coming that it will help Midnights do like 40+ weeks:duca:

Mariah Carey and Taylor Swift are the only female artists in the top 10 this week, pushing their totals to 229 and 249 weeks respectively.

• 2 weeks later...

Taylor Swift reaches a milestone 250 weeks in the top 10 this week, as Midnights holds strong at #2. Whilst SZA earns her first #1 album with SOS' debut on the chart, marking her sixth overall week in the top 10.

Source: Billboard

Bey better pull through after Christmas and hit that milestone 100 and with cuff it hopefully rebounding and the supposed visuals she could crack the top 10...

as for Barbra you did incredible for these 60+ releases but your time is almost up just like the total charting weeks on the bb200

peterstyles13

SZA holds steady at #1 this week with SOS, her 7th week overall in the top 10. Taylor Swift also holds at #2, pushing her total to 251 weeks. Mariah Carey rounds out the top 10 this week, as Merry Christmas climbs to #9. Mariah's total now stands at 230 weeks.

SZA increases her total to 8 weeks in the top 10, as SOS spends a third week at #1. Taylor is a non-mover at #2, her 252nd week in the region and Mariah Carey stays at #9 again this week - her 231st week in the top 10.

On 12/20/2022 at 4:20 PM, Michael196 said:

Bey better pull through after Christmas and hit that milestone 100 and with cuff it hopefully rebounding and the supposed visuals she could crack the top 10...

as for Barbra you did incredible for these 60+ releases but your time is almost up just like the total charting weeks on the bb200

peterstyles13

:biblio: stanning without limitations. 

Glad Mariah snagged another week in the top 10, though

SZA unexpectedly spends a fourth week at #1 with SOS, marking her ninth overall week in the top 10. Taylor remains strong at #2, increasing her total to 253 weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.