Billboard: J.Lo's US Nielsen Stats

Hector

In honor of Jennifer Lopez's big day, let's recap the U.S. sales of her albums, her most-streamed songs and her most-heard hits on radio, through the week ending July 16, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

Album Sales
3.8 million, J. Lo / 2.9 million, On the 6 / 2.6 million, This Is Me...Then / 1.5 million, J to Tha L-O! The Remixes

746,000, Rebirth / 353,000, Love? / 254,000, The Reel Me / 218,000, Como Ama Una Mujer / 173,000, Brave / 126,000, Dance Again… The Hits / 81,000, A.K.A.

And:

Top 10 Most-Streamed Songs (on-demand)
325 million, "On the Floor" (feat. Pitbull) / 195 million, "Booty" (feat. Iggy Azalea or Pitbull) / 184 million, "Ain't Your Mama" / 181 million, "I'm Real" (feat. Ja Rule) / 125 million, "Dance Again" (feat. Pitbull)

124 million, "Dinero" (feat. DJ Khaled & Cardi B) / 105 million, "Back It Up" (Prince Royce feat. Lopez & Pitbull) / 100 million, "Jenny From the Block" (feat. Styles & Jadakiss) / 94 million, "We Are One (Ole Ola) (The 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Song)" (Pitbull feat. Lopez & Claudia Leitte) / 89 million, "Adrenalina" (Wisin feat. Lopez & Ricky Martin)

And:

Top 10 Most-Heard Songs on Radio
3.9 billion, "I'm Real" / 3.3 billion, "If You Had My Love" / 3 billion, "Ain't It Funny" (feat. Ja Rule) / 2.8 billion, "Waiting for Tonight" / 2.7 billion, "Love Don't Cost a Thing"

2.44 billion, "On the Floor" / 2.4 billion, "All I Have" (feat. LL Cool J) / 1.53 billion, "Jenny From the Block" / 1.5 billion, "I'm Gonna Be Alright" (feat. Nas) / 868 million, "Play"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9423651/jennifer-lopez-career-bests-ask-billboard

Sadly no downloads or physical sales. On The Floor really should be 5-6x Platinum. 

Wow huge streams for Ain't Your Mama and Dinero despite both of them charting for 2 weeks on Hot 100! Almost as much streams that Booty which went top 20 :clap3:

Great sales :clap3: 

I have Jlo, Brave, AKA, Love?, On The 6 and This Is Me In physical copies. 

these figures for albums sales have been indicated for several years in wiki

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.