Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

Kelp

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Get better kid, rock paper scissors isn't about luck, it's about strategy and knowing what your opponent is going to do ? 

Only people with a high IQ would understand but it's okay, you'll grow up ? 

did you copy & paste this from reddit? i never got incel energy from you before ?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• Kelp

• PinkBox

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 9: PERFORM AT A TALENT SHOW iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

????

ALSO THE COMEBACK ROUND BTW

WORD LIMIT: 300

DEADLINE: Friday, August 21st, 11:59 PM EDT

'Kinz. Welcome to the top 7!! As the Pussycat Dolls once said, every day seven takes the same old scene. This round, we'll be taking you to a familiar scene if you were ever a young gay in middle/high school with aspirations of being a performer: a talent show! As long as it is something that you could do at a real-life talent show, you can perform whatever you want, whether you "sing" a song, "do" a magic trick, or even whip out some "celebrity impersonations"!!! And yes, you can do a drag number, PinkBox, you f*g. Just make sure you shine, because only one of you can be the Star. Kapeesh? 

But wait! My lovely seven, you are not the only ones performing. All euthanized Webkinz are also performing for a change at revival. (not sponsored by Selena Gomez) If you are a euthanized Webkinz, this is your comeback!! Submit an entry and the judges will decide on which 'Kinz (if any) deserves to be alive again and back in the competition.

Good luck, and if anything isn't going well in your life right now, please reach out, because I really care about all of you and above all I just want you to be happy, just know that I am always here for you whether you need advice or just a shoulder to cry on <3 <3 <3

1 minute ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Good luck, and if anything isn't going well in your life right now, please reach out, because I really care about all of you and above all I just want you to be happy, just know that I am always here for you whether you need advice or just a shoulder to cry on <3 <3 <3

no <3 <3 <3

15 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Fun practice round now post the REAL round

I'll do it once you post the REAL FF round instead of this Crimea ****

8 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Yes the WebKinz host just publicly bullied me I dont really want your advice tho? I think an immunity for this round would suffice :shy: 

edit: and one of the judges as well so let me add just give me a win and that'll do :shy: 

Edited by EriKills

27 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

:heart:

31 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Why yes I do love to sing on my free time

yTZuh1y.png

giving away free earplugs!!!

32 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

giving away free earplugs!!!

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

Get better kid, rock paper scissors isn't about luck, it's about strategy and knowing what your opponent is going to do ? 

Only people with a high IQ would understand but it's okay, you'll grow up ? 

is this why i won and you lost

skinny legend winning rock paper scissors :smitten:

8 minutes ago, thecptz said:

is this why i won and you lost

no i let you win

youre welcyum

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

no i let you win

youre welcyum

omg ur so kind :smitten: i know we asians gotta stick together!

17 minutes ago, thecptz said:

omg ur so kind :smitten: i know we asians gotta stick together!

Yes we do!!! :smitten:

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Yes we do!!! :smitten:

omg another asian :smitten:

38 minutes ago, thecptz said:

omg another asian :smitten:

Yes sis!!!!!!

2GouWC6.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.