Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

Kelp

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• Kelp

• PinkBox

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 6CREATE A MATE iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 1

Webkinz, this round you were all looking for your soulmates, and one of you found a match. Congratulations to our Star Webkinz....

Spoiler

@Overprotected with an average of 2.67!!!!! Congrats dear

Other high-scoring Webkinz will be posted next

I wanted to do bears but this is atrl

oh congrats OP

Just now, Remmy said:

ready to see if i'm last or 2nd-to-last!

I'm last ho

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 6CREATE A MATE iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 2

This was a very close round with many Webkinz having good averages! Congrats to all these 'Kinz who weren't too far from winning....

Hide contents

2. (tied) @EriKills with an average of 3

2. (tied) @kipperskipper with an average of 3

4. @PinkBox with an average of 3.67 (top poster boost)

5. @Rence with an average of 3.33

Next post will have the 'Kinz that placed in the bottom half, and the euthanization :/

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

I'm last ho

okay you can take it!

Just now, Remmy said:

okay you can take it!

Thank u

I'll have some milk

RESULTS PT. 3

First of all there is a very clear bottom 3 so let me first announce the last two Webkinz that escaped it, I just didn't want to make another post lol

Hide contents

6. @Dessy with an average of 6

7. @disruptive with an average of 6.33

Now, we'll move on to our bottom 3. One 'Kinz barely escaped bottom 2. They are.........

Spoiler

8. @thecptz with an average of 8.33

Remmy. Prisoner. Only one of you will be escaping the wrath of Dr. Quack for yet another day. The Webkinz that is saved from euthanization is....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

9. @Remmy with an average of 8.67

This means @Prisoner will be leaving us with an average of 10. I'm sorry to see you go Prisoner, I think internet was kind of an overarching problem for you in participating but I hope you enjoyed yourself and your pancake recipe entry is one of the judging panel's favorites of the whole game! They say all euthanized Kinz go to heaven, and I hope to see you there

Next round later tonight after I decide what it is x

We- 

#FreeThePrisoner:weeps:

NOOOOOOOOOO I LOST

.....not! The bullies lost, the fake hoes are fuming and the ratings will survive

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

R.I.P. Pecky :weeps:  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeqaAHaxy9zn2tId_AR-T

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.