Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

5 minutes ago, minho said:

DQ everyone for making my IQ dip a few points each round

Must be in negatives already!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Must be in negatives already!!

i'm very smart!!! smart enough to tank you :shy:

6Ltcjwn.png

@disruptive

Spoiler

I think your collage itself is one of the best but I'm truly exhausted with the PinkBox dragging point grabs and I would like to see you move away from them next time (if there is one)

@Rence

Spoiler

Your collage made me laugh the most, it was hilarious!!! Loved it and that was what I was looking for. The description was good too

@PinkBox

Spoiler

The bibliography, you said I'm a SCHOLAR :praiseshockpoor: That was the funniest part, the rest was good but maybe not the absolute standout of the round. Good work on the collage though and love the name Sir Boa

@thecptz

Spoiler

Good work on your collage but unfortunately I don't really find sexualizing a baby to be cute, like at all

@Dessy

Spoiler

This was kind of missing a wow factor but it was cute! I liked the little emoticons, made me breathe through my nose a bit louder than usual, a SAFE entry

@kipperskipper

Spoiler

It's extremely clear you are one of the naturally funniest of the whole cast (the dead dog picture made me scream) but this was like way over the word limit :/ so I'm conflicted and deciding how I'm gonna rank this but it's definitely not the worst one

@EriKills

Spoiler

The way in which you used that monkey image you were forced to include was brilliant and made me cackle aklfjklas. Outside of that and the BBC joke it was a tiny bit underwhelming but still very solid!!!

@Overprotected

Spoiler

In just 150 words you guided us through your journey. Thank you for sharing and opening up like that, it was very brave of you. This was creative and the images really drove home the funny

@Remmy

Spoiler

ILY but what is this babe. It's over 300 words and makes very little sense, there was just so much going on

well at least i won a challenge

well at least i won a challenge

you said 150 for the description not the whole entry, in other rounds you didn't add any specifics! also what's not to get!!!

If the word limit wasn’t 150 I could have added the jokes smh!!!! 

10 minutes ago, EriKills said:

well guess what mimi, it WAS

i'm gonna get eliminated because the hoest played a trickery with the word count by adding extra FALSE info and didn't read my whole entry where i explained every part except the beginning which was me just pouring my heart and soul and being honest!!! :weeps::weeps::weeps: no no no this can't be real!!!!! :weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps: this is what happens when you're a genuine person i guess!!!!!!! :weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps:

Just now, Remmy said:

i'm gonna get eliminated because the hoest played a trickery with the word count by adding extra FALSE info and didn't read my whole entry where i explained every piece of except the beginning which was me just pouring my heart and soul and being honest!!! :weeps::weeps::weeps: no no no this can't be real!!!!! :weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps: this is what happens when you're a genuine person i guess!!!!!!! :weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps:

Keep your thread replies to 150 max word count please. (This looks like 200) 

12 minutes ago, EriKills said:

The idea was supposed to be that the jokes would largely be in the images, and I think there were some there but maybe there could have been more <3 you're top 10 'Kinz now so I hold u all to a high standard

i've had ENOUGH!!!! if i'm going down then you're all going down with me

11 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Please leave me alone or I will get. The police

35 minutes ago, Remmy said:

i'm gonna get eliminated because the hoest played a trickery with the word count by adding extra FALSE info and didn't read my whole entry where i explained every part except the beginning which was me just pouring my heart and soul and being honest!!! :weeps::weeps::weeps: no no no this can't be real!!!!! :weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps: this is what happens when you're a genuine person i guess!!!!!!! :weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps:

It's really sad seeing you decline hard like this girl, you might as well quit :weeps: 

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

It's really sad seeing you decline hard like this girl, you might as well quit :weeps: 

No thanks I'd rather not follow in your footsteps! Not sure why you decided to change your mind in the first place

7cf2d44dd2.png

29 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Not the expose I-

Just added Prisoner's entry, he sent a handful of hours ago! Unfortunately that means someone will be euthanized this round :/

just kill me already! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0ybboBIKRhkJjkH7j6Pe

Euthanize someone yesss!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.