Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

Kelp

10 minutes ago, thecptz said:

omg ty ty congrats @PinkBox the way asians keep winning yup

Asians and white YUP

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• Kelp

• PinkBox

53 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

WOW! @EriKills

Reveal hidden contents

Beautiful green queen :heart2:

the payola and you still FLOPPED smh!!!

I’m sorry for being a flop ?

yall actually got above a 30? I thought my work backwards method was smart :weeps:

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 6: CREATE A MATE iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

???

DEADLINE: Tuesday, August 11th, 11:59 PM EST

WORD LIMIT: 150 for description

Welcome to the top 10!

It's August, which means that summer is almost over, which means that fall is almost here, which means we're almost at CUFFING SEASON! I don't know about you 'Kinz, but I am painfully single and unloved. Luckily, you don't have to be!

For this round, you will be creating your image of a dream partner. What do they look like? What do they act like? Do they love or hate Red Sangria by Jordin Sparks? All of these choices are up to you, but you will be telling us primarily through a collage of up to 6 different images. This collage can either be pictures side-by-side, or pictures overlayed (for instance, one person's head put on top of another person's body). You will give us some brief context behind your image in 150 words or less, but the emphasis will be on your dream partner collage.

PinkBox and thecptz, as the Star Webkinz of last round, you get to force two different players each to include an image of your choice in their collage. The images you choose for each player can be the same or different, but please let me know within 24 hours of this post!!

Good luck, 'Kinz! I care about you all very deeply <3 Also, please make sure your image is at least mostly ATRL-friendly, one of the judges is a mod and I don't want this game to get Luigi Celebration-ed!

wait I legit thought about a round like this except it was describing your best friend, but this is pretty similar. our minds

Inch resting

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

wait I legit thought about a round like this except it was describing your best friend, but this is pretty similar. our minds

just kidding i reread it and realized it's a collage as well LOL

??

52 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

I've received one mate

is it from me

• ATRL Moderator

Aww, I didn't know season 2 was finally filming. Good luck to the remaining contestants :heart2:

my celebrity crush is meanho :blush:

My celebrity crush are all the judges! They're so hot :***:

13 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

My celebrity crush are all the judges! They're so hot :***:

Jalabolas

1 hour ago, disruptive said:

Jalabolas

Here at webkinz reality tv show we only speak american so either do that or go back to your third world country!!

Remmy

14 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Here at webkinz reality tv show we only speak american so either do that or go back to your third world country!!

Remmy

Omg BAN it!!! 

We do like white people but still..... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.