The Killers close to set all-time record in the UK

prézli

The Killers' "Mr. Brightside" spends its 164th week at #92 on the UK Singles Chart Top 100 this week. They need two more weeks to go to tie Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" record to have the most weeks spent in Top 100 with 166 weeks.

Probably, this is going to happen because they've spent 10 weeks out of 15 on the chart this year.

Legends only. :weeps:

:clap3: 

Saw them live at Wembley like four years ago. So good.

oh wow! :eek:

#RealMusicAlwaysWins :clap3: 

I loathe this song.

All the wannabe emo/edgy girls at my school love it so much, drives me insane.

Iconic, I was in elementary school when emo was trendy I thought they were all so edgy & cool :rip::rip::rip:

Edited by Caprice

ugh my FAVES DID THAT!

Timeless legendary classic song :celestial4:

chasing cars was that popular? :thing: 

Mr. Brightside is one of the best MVs of all time

1 hour ago, Mr. Adele said:

ugh my FAVES DID THAT!

Timeless legendary classic song :celestial4:

Not yet. :cm:

Both those songs are amazing :clap3:

American icons :clap3:

Legends only, girls :celestial6: 

Edited by A Bomb

2 hours ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

chasing cars was that popular? :thing: 

Mr. Brightside is one of the best MVs of all time

Sis, literally every Grey's Anatomy re-run brought It back into several charts WW :skull: 

OT: YES! The Killers are such legends. 

Let me celebrate with this genius video:

Legends only. Miss Flowers, along with Miss White, are 2000's rock ICONS. No one comes close. They have the critical acclaim, sales acclaim, and they live for the Lord, yes they do. they are living for the Lord, that is why they have such success. That is why they will break records and have broken records. All the other 2000s bands can have many seats, the QUEEN already has her ALT ROCK throne and she is not getting her ass up. nope. Miss Flowers is lazy. He will stay on that throne and his peasants can clean him and feed him. All these new bands and artists, thinking they can break into the alt rock scene, child have SEVERAL SEATS. This isnt the cookie cooky pop 40. You need to make your bones, you do not demand respect, you earn it. and Miss Flowers earned that respect, yes he did. he worked HARD to be where he is today. he made it out of the desert alive, and prosperous by the grace of god, yes by His name only. Miss Lorde also worked hard to be the alt rock queen yes she did, but no one these days has that drive anymore. No one has what it takes to leave TRUE impact and TRUE legacy. Be blessed Killers and Jack White. Ps, you better get Miss Meg White back cause I need a reunion.

Well, that's not their best song imo. I prefer Somebody Told Me

The song is so iconic. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.