? The Color Game X ? // #TheEnd

Sabbath

9 hours ago, Sabbath said:

hope everyone is having FUN and BONDING with their teams <3

Alena

yes <3 boys and kipper are fighting but we're having FUN!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

14 hours ago, thecptz said:

yes <3 boys and kipper are fighting but we're having FUN!

love that for you ? ?

oop

we're almost done xx [2]

PTE

splplNF.gif

ROUND 8: FASHION SHOW

TEAM 1

@luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena

Spoiler

WOT40Oe.png

Spoiler

InfatuatedReliableCuscus-size_restricted

9da5eaa1dc3b2de4497e8eb8d451910b.jpg

6fa36b75bc33556d0c22.jpg

95d42ecc941d71a9ebee9799aaed27cc.jpg

gMRygDz.gif

Starting with a plaid look from Violet to an editorial punk look from Gigi Hadid and rounding up with a mixed look from Jaida. The color scheme ties the collection together and having 2 drag queens in the group makes the punk rebel theme perfect. Gigi's look is also a tribute to Debbie Harry (from Blondie) a true punk queen x

TEAM 2

@Rotunda @Guero @Moonlightbae 

Spoiler

RnsMg9f.png

CRYSTALLINE DREAMS: The female (or female impersonator's) form is something to be marveled and celebrated. Each of these looks were chosen because of the way that they show off the female body, while draping them in crystals that shine as brightly as they do.  

TEAM 3

@DevonRoars @Staryu @Taylucifer

Spoiler

1491492924pinwizardo.png

b10outputonlinepngtools.png

"The wonderful worlds of Oz and Fashion collide in this trio of looks from the best friends of Dorothy.

We're giving you all the brains, heart, and courage you could ever need, just follow us down the yellow brick runway to find the fashion you've been looking for."

89dPikPngcomgolddivider.png

254outputonlinepngtools.png

ed8PikPngcomgolddivider.png

5UqPZQ8.png

ed8PikPngcomgolddivider.png

155outputonlinepngtools.png

89dPikPngcomgolddivider.png

ksWuRLj.jpg

RUNWAY MUSIC

TEAM 4

@kipperskipper @thecptz @boys

Spoiler

557000007123201.JPEG

pU2TlAo.png

Fashion, tulle, and everything cool.

These were the ingredients chosen

To create the perfect little bitches.

But Professor Giambattista Vali accidentally

Added an extra ingredient to the concoction--

T.A.B.S.

Thus, The PowerPUFF Girls were born

Using their ultra-super powers

Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup

Have dedicated their lives to fighting fashion crimes

And the forces of evil (TCG Judges)!

We are the PowerPUFF girls, here to save The Color Game from all it's fashion crimes. For this team round we were inspired by the most iconic team in herstory, The Powerpuff Girls! Our looks are the PUFFIEST most gorgeous tulle dresses by Giambattista Vali. Each one of us represents a different Powerpuff girl by the color of our dresses. We are here to save the competition, but most importantly kick Mojo Jojo’s @Sabbath ASS!

CF2Heqv.png

tSjRrcH.jpg

Araya A. Hargate as Blonde Bubbles

CF2Heqv.png

WzZk1XG.jpg

Olivia Palermo as Blossom

CF2Heqv.png

yYFmPQK.png

Cindy Bruna as Buttercup

CF2Heqv.png

oxcEFVL.png

Once again, The Color Game was saved! Thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!!

@clue @Navyofbadgals @Noah @PinkBox

slay

slay

LRZ35HU.gif 

I had to be very nitpicky because I didn't hate any team tbh

Spoiler

TEAM 1

I like the theme, I think it’s cool and the looks make sense with each other thanks to the color palette. 

luckystrike - violet chachki: yeah, it’s a great look and it will forever be iconic. I like how fashion forward it is, but on its own it doesn’t really give me “punk” vibes.

touya - gigi hadid: contrary to violet’s look. this one gives me punk vibes the most thanks to the debby hair and the overall attitude, but lacks a bit as a fashion moment.

also while I do get punk vibes from the Gigi look, I wish it incorporated the plaid too since it’s in the name of the collection fff.

tsareena - jaida essence hall: yeah, i think this one is the most succesful at pulling off both the punk theme and being a great look.

TEAM 2

I wish the presentation was a little bit better fff but it’s fine, the looks are what matter.

I think they all fit with the theme y’all chose but they don’t really have much in common with each other at the same time.

rotunda - trinity: i like her take on this aquaria look, it feels very polished. the fascinator is my favorite thing.

guero - rihanna: yup!!!!!

moonlightbae - jlo: i think this looks great, the silhouette is really simple but all the crystal beading turns it up. 

TEAM 3

y’all SNAPPED with the formatting and I love fantasy themes like this one, however I feel like it really only benefitted one of you.

staryu - leonie hanne: it’s a piece of fabric. I get it, it’s silver and it fits with the Tin-man character you chose but it’s not so great. Also, while the Naomis’ outfits aren’t the same, they have similar silhouettes and share the different materials aspect, and it makes your look a little out of place :’( 

devon - naomi smalls: i’m guessing y’all based the concept on you already having this look ready kiii. worked for the show and it obviously works here.

taylucifer - naomi campbell: the fact that it’s supposed to be the lion but it has cheetah and tiger print is making me scrihm. I think there’s a lot going on in here and wish there was a different pic.

TEAM 4

DQ’d for threatening to kick my ass <3

I think this was a very good idea and the fact that all dresses are by Giambattista only makes it better. Maybe y’all snapped with that detail, it really makes all the looks feel like they belong.

thecptz - araya hargate: ok im going to say it: why is her dress yellow and not blue!!!!!! I get it that you used yellow cause that’s her hair color but I just wish you had a blue dress. It’s my favorite dress out of the three, I like how big it is but it never feels like it’s overpowering her or anything.

boys - olivia palermo: my only complaint would be the top fluff on the neckline, ‘cause it looks like it’s suffocating her a bit. I like the color, I like the structure and for once I think the short on the front, long in the back silhouette works.

kipperskipper - cindy bruna: I feel like it’s too much tulle fff with every look the dresses got bigger and bigger. It’s not absolutely terrible but it’s not my favorite thing either. I don’t really like the tulle on the arms/neckline or the little bow. The color is really pretty tho.

@luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena

@Rotunda @Guero @Moonlightbae

@Staryu @DevonRoars @Taylucifer

@thecptz @boys @kipperskipper

if i could photoshop to make the look blue, i would do it!!!!

• ATRL Moderator

:jonny2: Sabbath can't read pass it on

:jonny2: Sabbath can't read pass it on

32 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

on its own it doesn’t really give me “punk” vibes.

33 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

I wish it incorporated the plaid too since it’s in the name of the collection

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Starting with a plaid look from Violet to an editorial punk look from Gigi Hadid and rounding up with a mixed look from Jaida.

that was the POINT :squint:

everyone STFUUUUUU :jonny2:

11 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

that was the POINT :squint:

the EXCUSES........... I see right thru it!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

everyone STFUUUUUU :jonny2:

the EXCUSES........... I see right thru it!!!!!

tumblr_inline_posq8cCvNG1ua40xi_540.gif

:jonny2: sabbath can read pass it on

I read books

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.