Trollz sold 118k

Nickimeetsatrl

19 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Can Barbz start doing this for her solo music too? :rip: 

It’ll happen. This is the first time she had bundles in this climate. She’ll actually get playlisting solo and radio will play her more with no attachments to 6ix9ine 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Cap10Planet

• jqnetto

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jqnetto said:

Yes, since 10k people buying the same discounted song over and over again isn't really an indicative of what is popular in the country right now. :cm:

I know you're pressed but don't embarrass yourself so much. Isn't what you're saying about buying pure sales in bundle exactly what streaming parties are, and those people are barely paying ANYTHING to have streaming accounts? Doesn't Spotify have a huge say in what's popular in the country by what songs they put on playlists? And radio with radio deals? 

YouTube: 100M views in 1 week

Streaming: 14M paid streams

Sales: 100k

That's ****ing popular. Sorry it's not what you want to see :cm:

Impressive. Who else is doing this in 2020.

Nicki her power 

7 hours ago, Felipesf said:

And radio stations playing a limited amount of songs all the time because record labels paid them isn't fraudulent?

Spotify always playlisting songs of the same artists because the same record labels paid them isn't fraudulent? 

When we talk about PURE SALES, we know that people were somehow convinced to spend their money on the song, not because Spotify played it for someone who was using the shuffle mode. 

Period :clap3:

giphy.gif

I expect 2,000 people out of jail tomorrow since this is supposed to be donated to the bail project. 

Yas babe look how pressed they are I loving it... :gaycat4:

• 2 months later...
On 6/22/2020 at 9:49 AM, Green said:

The Gaga daily insider also saw 115k sales so it's probably true.

I know this is so late but what gaga daily insider 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.