Marvel Mafia | the end!

miguel

WELL........ I missed the last few hours but great job :toofunny2: now miss Thor... do sumn :dancehall:

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys about Sexbot, I had the best of intentions and definitely thought it wouldn’t backfire, I’m still grateful for everyone else who managed to lynch a mafia this past day! 

The way I'm confirmed townie now voting against Witch Privilege, Gay Rat, and Not Like The Movies:foxaylove2:

tenor.gif

I was the only one trying to give Sexbot a chance while everyone was brainwashed into voting for Sexbot by mafia bandwagon. If it wasn't for me and the few innocent others (including legend Nick Fury) voting against NLTM we would've lynched only a townie and gotten nowhere. I think this vote shows me who I can actually trust:ryan2:

1 hour ago, TeenageDreaming said:

The way I'm confirmed townie now voting against Witch Privilege, Gay Rat, and Not Like The Movies:foxaylove2:

tenor.gif

I was the only one trying to give Sexbot a chance while everyone was brainwashed into voting for Sexbot by mafia bandwagon. If it wasn't for me and the few innocent others (including legend Nick Fury) voting against NLTM we would've lynched only a townie and gotten nowhere. I think this vote shows me who I can actually trust:ryan2:

Our NLTM votes really gave us another win (even though we lost at the same time with sexbot) :johnald:

13 minutes ago, Rence said:

Our NLTM votes really gave us another win (even though we lost at the same time with sexbot) :johnald:

92e98316ed61a49f38c48443f29a25babb011724

I think the mafia knows now that one of the three people left who voted for NLTM is Nick Fury, but I don't believe any of us should come out and say it's us to protect against Triple Kill:sistrens:

I think's it getting more clear that Minho and Speezy are the remaining two mafia (possibly Rotunda too, but they might just be a dumb townie). Thor if you're out there I think that now is the right time to use your power, and I'm gonna need for the investigators/jailors to use their powers on any of those suspicious players.

please remember all (and especially the investigator) that one of the two remaining mafia is:

• Mysterio
  • (Disguise) – If investigated, you will appear as aligned with the Town.

so really it really doesn't mean THAT much if speezy and/or minho are investigated and it comes back town.

The one we should be worried about is Kaecilius. Can he redirect Serial Killer's target to someone else?

Thor's ability would be very useful right now 

would also ask Capt murica to use his ability too 

Also the fact mysterio can frame anyone to be mafia when investigated

9 hours ago, disruptive said:

a wild baby has appeared

gFe1YoQ.gif

dont lunch me

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

dont lunch me

but i do want to lunch u 

gFe1YoQ.gif

i mean im here 

gFe1YoQ.gif

@ some bitches tho

24 minutes ago, disruptive said:

but i do want to lunch u 

ok put ur spoons up

gFe1YoQ.gif

Just now, thecptz said:

ok put ur spoons up

gFe1YoQ.gif

gFe1YoQ.gif

DQ!

Just now, disruptive said:

i'll PTR at 10 (20 minutes ish)

i mean 40 minutes, kii

2 minutes ago, disruptive said:

i mean 40 minutes, kii

Chile 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.