Chromatica is 5th biggest album week in Spofity for females

Ribs

Just now, Ribs said:

It is not that serious chile :skull:

Apparently it is for you if you need to make a thousand threads and posts about a literal millionaire who doesn't even know of your existence :rip: you dont even like her so whats the point of wasting your time on her? I genuinely wonder what you get from this. are you lonely? sad? get a man and leave these successful women alone :deadbanana: 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ribs

• zeddga

• Breathe On Moi

• okbyefornow

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy to see her still pulling with streaming ladies :heart2:

35 minutes ago, okbyefornow said:

i feel like no one can break TUN's record (except AG6 :gaycat4:)

B Eyonce could 

How did Ariana jump from Sweetener to TUN in less than a year? :skull: Btw, Gaga's numbers are amazing nonetheless :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Njshawty said:
41 minutes ago, okbyefornow said:

i feel like no one can break TUN's record (except AG6 :gaycat4:)

B Eyonce could 

girl we are talking about 370M streams in only one week :skull:

Beyonce can't even do 150M in one week

18 minutes ago, okbyefornow said:

girl we are talking about 370M streams in only one week :skull:

Beyonce can't even do 150M in one week

Oh you might be right...she still sells albums 

37 minutes ago, zeddga said:

Apparently it is for you if you need to make a thousand threads and posts about a literal millionaire who doesn't even know of your existence :rip: you dont even like her so whats the point of wasting your time on her? I genuinely wonder what you get from this. are you lonely? sad? get a man and leave these successful women alone :deadbanana: 

this

those 13 y.o twinks are waaay too bored 

14 minutes ago, Njshawty said:

Oh you might be right...she still sells albums 

Ariana sells albums too, if you collect The Gift, Homecoming and Everything Is Love's pure sales they don't even reach thank u, next's pure sales 

Sweetener not even close to Lover :clap3:

I'm kinda impressed tbh, how was the numbers for Sweetener's first week? 

-

Romance out :rip:

OGH OP having a meltdown on being exposed, nnn

OT: Chromatica serving anti-racist and knocking Romance OUT! @Iceland @Scotland

2 hours ago, zeddga said:

Why are you so obsessed with a millionaire? Youre a grown gay man, why are you obsessed with women? Jesus ****ing christ read the room for once and stop obsessing with this ****. Nobody EVER said Chromatica would outdo Lover, at this point youre just spreading false information for your own satisfaction, thats how desperate and lonely you are. Also traumatica? Have fun with that report LMAO

This is the best comment of the day. 100% true. Grow up people

2 hours ago, Grimes said:

You CHOSE to like MEN. Why are WOMEN the topic of your conversation?

What is this messy comment? :biblio:

2 hours ago, zeddga said:

Sis you may want to quit music forums :rip:

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Sis you may want to quit music forums :rip:

Sis you may want to rethink why youre on this forum. If youre having literal MELTDOWNS over how much a millionaire sells, you need to seek medical help and not a kiki on a music forum. :rip: a music forum is not a getaway for grown ass gay men to drag other women.

not OUT- romance.

Spotify daily data is an ATRL user:fan:

This list is kinda pointless since 10 out of 10 came out in the last 2 years :skull: And which other female popstars released an album within the last 2 years? Basically everyone made it to the list

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

This list is kinda pointless since 10 out of 10 came out in the last 2 years :skull: And which other female popstars released an album within the last 2 years? Basically everyone made it to the list

It will be interesting to see if everyone makes it to the list :fan:

8 minutes ago, zeddga said:

Sis you may want to rethink why youre on this forum. If youre having literal MELTDOWNS over how much a millionaire sells, you need to seek medical help and not a kiki on a music forum. :rip: a music forum is not a getaway for grown ass gay men to drag other women.

You’re MELTING down over people casually making fun of albums that are flopping :rip: these drags literally do nothing to these stars, as you said they’re rich af, this is what the whole messiness of stan “wars” is sis, you’re taking way too serious :rip:

10 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

You’re MELTING down over people casually making fun of albums that are flopping :rip: these drags literally do nothing to these stars, as you said they’re rich af, this is what the whole messiness of stan “wars” is sis, you’re taking way too serious :rip:

2 posts = meltdown.. alright :bibliahh:

how am I the one taking it too serious when I make two posts and genuinely ask someone who makes 10000 posts about a person he doesnt like........... you do know youre not making sense, right? please log off :rip: 

this is a music forum where I get to celebrate and embrace my passion for music, why wouldnt I take it serious here (with my own faves)? I just cant grasp why and especially how someone has so much time do to the same for people they dont like :rip: 

why swifties became so aggresive towards gaga all of a sudden :rip: 

still good, we've been told that gaga is streaming poison for years and still managed top 5 

3 hours ago, Kots said:

How did Ariana jump from Sweetener to TUN in less than a year? :skull: Btw, Gaga's numbers are amazing nonetheless :clap3:

TUN and 7R were slaying spotify pre album and during album release week. Plus BUWYB,IB was also released and pulled in huge numbers

4 hours ago, Ribs said:

It is not that serious chile :skull:

It is SERIOUS. You are posting false info and ofc it will cause an argument here. Should've kept this kind of things on SYG.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.