⭐ ATRL's Song Contest ⭐ Winner revealed (pg.424)

thecptz

And It Breaks My Heart - The intro was nice, her voice in the verses ain't it but the chorus was cute too :heart:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Overprotected

• miguel

Guilty Party - This went nowhere but we all mistakes, the best we can do is grow from them :heart:

Glorious - The chorus bops, could've done without the rapper but that's ok :heart2:

Motion Sickness - Her albums are such a snooze but this is lovely on its own :alexz3:

Softly - A bit boring ngl but it might make the lower half of my top 12 we'll see! :giraffe:

Die 4 Ur Love - I thought it was pretty basic but I loved the switch up on the last chorus, very nice :heart2:

And Dream Of Sheep - I don't really use outside the context of the album but what a stunning album :smitten:

Certainty - You got me from the first 30 seconds of instrumental lmao, very tame impala'd indeed :jamming:

Good Bad Times - Wait this is really nice too, I wasn't expecting the spanish ET6hV4HU4AAWbQ4.jpg

In My Eyes - It's a cute Robyn song, but it's still a Robyn song you get what I'm saying? :heart:

All You Want - Her voice isn't my cup of tea but this has a very 90's alternative sound which I like :duca:

Edited by Overprotected

Johnny - I don't like this as much as the other one but it still will make my list :date:

Cry Baby - I think I liked their other song better but this is still great :clap3:

Great round me thinks, I'm not sure which were the facebook mom songs, I guess they have taste :ohwow:

Ryan Beatty - God In Jeans: the song theme is a bit corny but it's not bad x

The Neighbourhood - Daddy Issues: moody, I like this

Weyes Blood - A Lot’s Gonna Change: :praiseshock: 

LÉON - And It Breaks My Heart: pretty basic if you ask me

The National - Guilty Party: lowkey a snooze but isn't bad per se x

Sudan Archives - Glorious: the production is pretty annoying and the vocal delivery kinda falls flat if you ask me

Phoebe Bridgers - Motion Sickness: this my second time listening to this songstress and I feel I should get into her

Clairo - Softly: the presence of this industry plant is not appreciated here if you ask me. also the song is serving lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to which is not appreciated either

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.