⭐ ATRL's Song Contest ⭐ Winner revealed (pg.424)

thecptz

Halloween - The title is very apt, the song however was too melancholic asdfghjkl

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Overprotected

• miguel

Cannibal - Not really spooky enough for me but it was a bop tho x

Little Dark Age - this really built in a way that I liked for the first minute and then it kind of felt like there was no proper chorus, or pay off. Then it felt like the rest of the song was just copy and pasted twice more. But I still really liked the intricate electronic production elements and layering, to be expected because this is their speciality. It will definitely get points x

Edited by Fruity

Jasmine - Oh another natasha song, I think I prefer this song more than the other one

Free The Animal - her voice is just, so, so grating. And I'm kind of just so over her style of songwriting. But Sia knows how to write a hook and they were definitely here in this song, so it was pretty catchy compared to some of these songs. Might fight for points x

Overall, this theme sucked please don't let Noah win again :heart2: 

Halloween - sonically this sounds like a song I'd play in a field in the summertime. But I'm not gonna penalise it because lyrically it is actually quite a touching concept, quite beautiful actually, and obviously relates to Halloween. I really enjoyed this and it would replay it, which is my main deciding factor of whether I give a song high points, so congrats

Cannibal - this is just so trashy (I mean it's 2010 Kesha) but like, how can you deny that it's such an earworm? I actually thought of this song but I kind of just assumed it was a proper single. Anyway yeh it's just so fun and I love it

Jasmine - so much more enticing and interesting than their previous song in this group (for me at least). Omg yup every element was good!!! And the spoken word actually felt appropriate in this song with so much else going on, rather than just boring

Let me just say that it was a good idea to ban Kim this round :-* 

Congrats Noah (or the judges) - whoever thought of doing that

Teacher- i enjoy Chromatics production, but the voice always lulls me to sleep

Demons- the chrorus wasn't the best, but the rest of the song was excellent

Birds of Prey- started off strong, kinda strayed after that 

Swans - Lunacy: ok this is definitely creepy. I appreciate the risk

Chromatics - Teacher: a cute synth-pop tune

Gin Wigmore - Kill Of The Night: it's pretty uglee

Hayley Kiyoko - Demons: cute for her standards

Halsey - Ghost: it's alright. quite catchy

Christina Aguilera - Birds Of Prey: yup

John Carpenter - HALLOWEEN Theme: huh. Well this is not dead last in my rankings so far

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.