⭐ ATRL's Song Contest ⭐ Winner revealed (pg.424)

thecptz

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Overprotected

• miguel

Swans - Lunacy

I...

Well, it fits the round for sure, and honestly I appreciate a risk was taken but this is a no from me. 

It's too long and doesn't feel like it reaches anywhere for me.

Chromatics - Teacher

Kind of a vibe, but its a little static for me.  I was hoping it would reach somewhere but it didn't quite reach where I wanted. 

Still, it could get a couple points from me.

Hayley Kiyoko - Demons

I like Hayley but her music is hit or miss for me honestly. 

I kind of like the feel of this song, but I also couldn't shake the feeling like I was in a clothing store. 

I think this COULD get a few points, but I didn't love it.

Halsey - Ghost

Blue wig on fire. BADLANDS remains her best release for me, and this is a highlight!

Christina Aguilera - Birds Of Prey

Have never heard Bionic honestly :rom:

This is... fine?  I admit I'm not the biggest fan of Christina's voice, but I like this track a bit, it's pretty interesting.

John Carpenter - HALLOWEEN Theme

I mean I don't have any attachment to this movie but I actually kind of like that you sent an instrumental song.  It fits the vibe really well and its a cool track so I'll probably give this some points.

HAIM - My Song 5

I don't necessarily think this fits the theme as strongly as other tracks.  It's a nice song but i'll wait and see how the others stack up to determine my ranks.

Bishop Briggs - JEKYLL & HIDE

This is okay, I'm not a huge fan of her vocal, but I don't dislike the song either.

Troye Sivan - BITE

I do like this song tbh, I like a lot of Blue Neighbourhood, but I don't know if this really fits the theme?  I guess it is kind of atmospheric though so I'll probably give it a few points just because I like it n.

Halsey - Haunting

Glad to see another BADLANDS song, though admittedly this is actually one of my least favourite songs on the album n.  Still, it fits and i'll give it a couple of points probably.

Grimes - Oblivion

a BOP.  I'm not a huge fan of Grimes' recent music but Visions remains one of the most incredible albums from the last decade. 

Melanie Martinez - Carousel

I find her so boring.  I think its because she tries really hard to be interesting that it falls that much flatter.

Now if you sent "Soap" maybe things would be a bit different :cupid:

Evanescence - Haunted

Fits the theme for sure, but I'm not that interested in Evanescence musically unfortunately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.