• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renan90

• Ger

• Green

• MonsterNavy

Top Posters In This Topic

Not 2 #1 debuts in less than a month on her break! AG6 lead is going to SMASH smash :gaycat5: Congrats to both girls

26 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Now we need Love Again to take over the US charts. :gaycat5:

fixed :mandown:

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

Does anyone have the points for #1 when Stuck with You debuted versus Rain On Me? I'm curious. :mandown:

SWU: 376

ROM: 371

Stuck with U points were the final prediction numbers but I think they were a bit higher. I can’t find the actual numbers though

2 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Does anyone have the points for #1 when Stuck with You debuted versus Rain On Me? I'm curious. :mandown:

I think SWU did more because of 110k sales?? And bigger radio audience

2 hours ago, JoeAg said:

for real though :cries: why the actual f*ck didn't Bad Romance hit #1?? I literally do not remember anything blocking it

Empire State of Mind and TiK ToK, first BR didn't have enough Airplay to overcome EOM, and then after Christmas effect, TT blowed up the charts with the massive digital sales. 

2013 ATRL would be SENT if they saw this!! What a fine day to be a Monster/Arianator it is. :gaygacat7::jonny6:

I'm hoping that it'll keep up momentum and get at least one more week at #1. :sherlock:

She STAYS here and she WINS.

v4c10eL.jpg 

7 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Stuck With U    46.58

Rain On Me    39.23

I wished bad romance and the edge of glory were #1s too. Those were the other 2 songs in her catalogue that truly shines and deserves to be remembered amongst her biggest hits. 

Ranking lady Gaga’s #1s (they are all amazing btw): 

1. Shallow 

2. Poker face

3. Rain on me

4. Born this way

5. Just dance

Its nice to see her slaying like this and surpassing all expectations. I truly thought her heydays as an IT pop girl were over after the huge decline in the ARTPOP era. Joanne, whilst pleasant, was such a snooze of an era. 

Then ASIB happened and 2 of her (arguably) best songs - shallow and always remember is this way - is gifted to us. Then she returned to the gays with chromatica and rewarded the fan base with this dance record. 

Legend, truly. 

4 hours ago, Green said:

Stuck With U    46.58

Rain On Me    39.23

Any early predictions??

20 hours ago, ALA said:

All 4 of Ari's #1s are debuts :jonny5:

Thats not good :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

Any early predictions??

It's too early to tell

Also we need to wait the new Billboard charts tomorrow to see how the new radio adjustment affected the full chart  (they decreased radio this week again)

can anyone tell me where the following songs are

Break My Heart

In Your Eyes

SilencePlease

The Ariana effect 

21 hours ago, Feather said:

I understand what you mean because if you release the album, people already 'heard' the song and won't care if it's released as a single, but I think if that's the case, artists should release 3-4 singles before finally releasing the album, just to milk the era, otherwise the era will run out so fast. Example I feel like Ariana's thank u, next and sweetner album just happened so quickly. 

21 hours ago, Capruni said:

This is exactly what I think they need to do in streaming era to get more #1 from an album...

on the other hand you have sam smith, ellie goulding or katy perry who released like one hundred singles before initial album and their album will be non-event or like greatest hits with all those singles (like Dua's debut album)

25 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

on the other hand you have sam smith, ellie goulding or katy perry who released like one hundred singles before initial album and their album will be non-event or like greatest hits with all those singles (like Dua's debut album)

Yeah, they’re on the other hand. They’re not reaching the mainstream, so everything they’re releasing unfortunatelly the gp aren’t supporting, the singles release tatic before the album release won’t help them so much....

2 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

The Ariana effect 

Why didn’t Bed, DCMA, boyfriend, Dance to This debut at #1? Worry about your own fave, whose brand new single is outstreamed by Gaga’s interludes lol:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

Why didn’t Bed, DCMA, boyfriend, Dance to This debut at #1? Worry about your own fave, whose brand new single is outstreamed by Gaga’s interludes lol:bibliahh:

ari have 4 #1 debut outnumber gaga only have 2 #1 debut tho:cm:

Just now, TrieLz said:

ari have 4 #1 debut outnumber gaga only have 2 #1 debut tho:cm:

SWU and ROM debuted at#1 because of Ari X Justin and Ari X Gaga’s combined power. Anyone who thinks they went #1 because of Ari alone is clearly delusional.

52 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

SWU and ROM debuted at#1 because of Ari X Justin and Ari X Gaga’s combined power. Anyone who thinks they went #1 because of Ari alone is clearly delusional.

Right but without Ari, you could see clearly how Gaga and Justin's previous singles did :eli: 

1 minute ago, KKCuteCat said:

Right but without Ari, you could see clearly how Gaga and Justin's previous singles did :eli: 

Stupid Love debuted at #5 and Yummy debuted at #2. They both had a really strong start. Those songs fell off the charts quickly because the songs sucks and didn't connect with the GP, had nothing to do with their star power. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.