Spotify: Chromatica 173,9m 1st wk; 5th biggest female debut.

State of Grace.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Starkboy

• infrared

• Cryptique

Mister Gaga

The way she ALWAYS wins in the end. I can't stand it.

Seriously, do we even have an official explanation regarding the differences between counter/charts?

I don't buy this "10 plays" limit because it wouldn't make any sense that it represents 70k for Billie when she caters to a young audience and was basically unknown from the GP the day her album dropped. Stans streamed her album so the difference should be way bigger if that's the reason. :huh: 

Edited by Squall

If only they added 3 seconds to the third interlude :chick3:

if Chromatica III was 2 second longer, it could have given the total count an extra 1.5-2M :jonny5:

Edited by truthteller

30 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Not the album getting great start to finish engagement too :jonny:The GP did NOT want to turn it off.

because it's full of Gaga's solo songs

53 minutes ago, Rama said:

What kind of fad does this? :jonny:

the way the whole “fad” thing is OVER now :jonny5:

record breaking acclaimed HT show in 2017

Oscar winning, record breaking blockbuster movie with a #1 hit in 2018

and now a SMASH album with multiple hits on it in 2020 

i’ve literally never seen an artist so consistently disprove a stan appointed “title” like this before.. SHE WON :jonny5:

46 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

The fact that it did 31.1M without the three collabs. :jonny:

nnnnn 

The fact that no matter how the haters wanna twist this they cant win

legend tingz me thinks

WBCsb7M.gif

8 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

the way the whole “fad” thing is OVER now :jonny5:

record breaking acclaimed HT show in 2017

Oscar winning, record breaking blockbuster movie with a #1 hit in 2018

and now a SMASH album with multiple hits on it in 2020 

i’ve literally never seen an artist so consistently disprove a stan appointed “title” like this before.. SHE WON :jonny5:

See when you do talentry

Fad? That's gossip! babble on!

WBCsb7M.gif

I'm not a fan of the album, but damn, somehow she always stays here and I really can stand it.

10533ed1c982646176a1b3b3b25d5a176a2c63f8 

34 minutes ago, Squall said:

Seriously, do we even have an official explanation regarding the differences between counter/charts?

I don't buy this "10 plays" limit because it wouldn't make any sense that it represents 70k for Billie when she caters to a young audience and was basically unknown from the GP the day her album dropped. Stans streamed her album so the difference should be way bigger if that's the reason. :huh: 

Lol, Billie isn’t a Stan driven artist. She was a Gp driven artist. Gaga is a very Stan driven artist.

5 minutes ago, Timber said:

Lol, Billie isn’t a Stan driven artist. She was a Gp driven artist. Gaga is a very Stan driven artist.

She wasn’t when the album came out 

43 minutes ago, Squall said:

@Cryptique posted a comprehensive proof to this in the ROM thread actually and it made a lot of sense. Just couldn't find his posts anymore. 

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Thank U Next 1st day looking like a lot of 1st entire week numbers :jonny6: she did that!

BTW GP he spoken Alice for next single (or after Sour Candy, still don’t know if this is a single or not) glad it got the most streams 

Alice is the first track tho, so I don’t think that’s the best indicator of what should be the next single 

25 minutes ago, Timber said:

19 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She wasn’t when the album came out 

Exactly, the GP didn't know much about Billie when her album came out.

She really is a true legend :jonny5: So deserved :gaygacat3:

32 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

@Cryptique posted a comprehensive proof to this in the ROM thread actually and it made a lot of sense. Just couldn't find his posts anymore. 

I

1 hour ago, Timber said:

Yes, Billie has huge GP support but she also has a massive dedicated stan base of teens who are streaming her all day long. Which is what @Squall is referring to

Being a GP driven artist isn't a good thing lol

Edited by mcohen

butterflysupreme
2 hours ago, Squall said:

Huh???

why are you rewriting history? Billie had one of the most anticipated albums of 2019.

1 hour ago, Timber said:

If Gaga is a stan driven artist how did this album become such a HUGE debut while Joanne wasn''t? this album is doing like Joanne numbers x5, how did her fanbase grew so much? :rip: it's clear that the GP is here for her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.