? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

Just now, Temporal said:

we keep on waiting (waitiiiiiiin)

waitin on the results to change

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Citrus said:

Waitin on a cure for AIDS

Why am I singing this to the tune of Waiting on the World to Change 

Just now, Hug said:

See you all in PH 10.5

I smell another iconic season incoming!

Just now, Jackson said:

Because they stole the melody from me

Just now, Jackson said:

Not you missing the exchange between Temp and I above. :skull: 

Just now, Aurora said:

Not you missing the exchange between Temp and I above. :skull: 

:ahh:  

this two and a half hour show still not even close to being finished hjzvkgjss

oQRbeUK.gif 

2nd place

Jackson and Aurora, both of you have been in this position before and I can't imagine how it must be. Before I reveal the runner up and winner - I just want to thank you both for your contributions to the game. As you're both hosts as well, I really appreciate you both for how you have helped keep the game alive and made changes that have kept the game so successful. Beyond this, obviously, you're both amazing writers and you both are so different. Hosting this season, it was awesome having y'all play as vets and you've both shown your skill by reaching this point.

:heart2:

In 2nd place....

Aurora

Sam, congratulations on everything you have achieved this season! Your writing has changed so much since you first began writing back in season 6 - honestly, it's amazing to see how much you have grown. This season, I'll admit, you shocked me. On so many occasions you blew me away with your entries, seriously. As I've said before - your songs this season have felt so ALIVE - like their own little worlds. And sincerely, it's been a privilege for you to share these little worlds with us! Thank you for playing and congratulations.

:clap3:

Edited by keshaspearsxo

oQRbeUK.gif 

1st place

and finally...

The winner of Diamond Hit is..

Jackson

You did it, girl. Congratulations! I feel like at times I was a little hard on you throughout the season - but it's because I know how skilled of a writer you are, and you totally showed that in the final - particularly with Stardust, so this is fully deserved! Your writing is always so well polished - you truly know what you are doing, and I love how you are always experimenting with themes, keeping your writing refreshing. I don't really know what else to say other than con-****ing-gratulations! It's a pleasure to call you the winner of this season. 

:clap3:

congrats jackson!! and well done aurora! mountain made me cri a bit.

Edited by SaintWest

I KNEW IT! :clap3: Congratulations Jackson, you really deserved this. You slayed throughout the entire season and there really wasn't any other option. :weeps: I'm so happy for you.

Congratulations, Jackson! :clap3:

Aurora, I'm proud of you and I hope you're proud of how well you've done this season despite my sabotage. :heart2: 

Congratulations to Jackson on winning! Aurora coming second twice... :jonny: I'd be devastated. You did really well for yourself, though! :clap3: 

I'm honestly not pressed at all. Coming second this time feels so much more fitting than the last time; Jackson dominated this season and everyone could see that. I'm so happy for you @Jackson :heart2: 

I can't imagine how Sam feels rn. You did a great job, king. I really thought you would win ?