? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

1 hour ago, Jackson said:

you didn't have to make a post to announce you're submitting more of the same

not when he had the second best song last round

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

why is no one in DT

I saw 6? Unless you meant why nobody was talking.

the way i stayed up til 5 writing my song and its not even good. :skull:

o whale. submittedT

Just now, ceremonials said:

the way i stayed up til 5 writing my song and its not even good. :skull:

o whale. submittedT

can i send you my verse + prechorus + chorus? nn

8 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

can i send you my verse + prechorus + chorus? nn

if u read mine

Just now, ceremonials said:

if u read mine

Sure :heart2:

just had the longest day... 6 hour bus ride down to hobart (capital city of my state) and almost 5 hour drive back up. i'm dead. longest i've ever driven in one go. but i have a car now. :heart2: so happy.

gonna rush release a song in like half an hour because i'm so tired and have a 10 hour shift tomorrow (which i'm managing), so i'm probably definitely going to be eliminated with a shitty entry but eyyyyy i'm so excited about my car

I like my entry for this challenge. I'd be proud of it if I was a contestant and sent it.

I still need a chorus nn, I have a headache now and have to get up in 4 hours :skull: I hope I am at least safe, that's what happens when you leave things for the last moment.

1 minute ago, ughgabriel said:

Here for huga snatching the #1 spot! 

@Corsola you better slay, queen! :heart2: 

The gag if I got a #1 in a season I wasn't even a contestant in

ok i just finished it's cute let me submit

@Aurora congratulations on your new car! :heart2:

@Corsola This is your first time competing and you're already top 15, you really don't know what a flop is :skull: be positive!

It's honestly going to be really weird seeing a bunch of songs that feel forced despite having no rhymes. I won't know what to tell them. "You should've used THIS word, it was obvious AND it rhymed XD" even though I know full well the challenge called against it.

I hope the next challenge is more fun for you guys, because i imagine it's stressful for some.

EDIT: @ughgabriel you better CLOCK @Corsola

Edited by Hugamari

@ughgabriel thank you so much :hug:

my song is called "dear diary" it's an emotive piece and well it's very raw and rough around the edges but it's something

I can't say that this challenge wasn't stressful because I almost died over the need of rhyming, but my title tracks are the most fun to write for me, so it was balanced. Was the result good? One can only hope.

also good luck to everyone else this week this challenge was definitely a tough one

going to sleep 'night luvs :heart2: 

1 minute ago, Corsola said:

Also I'm finishing/polishing my entry now and it started off being heavily inspired by Majora's Mask but it ended serving HEAVY Steven Universe teas. 

Am I the only one who starts with a cute concept in mind and by the time I finish it's VERY different but still cute :rip: 

For the thing I posted earlier, it started off with me only knowing I wanted to make my verses related to body parts and my chorus specifically about hands, and I didn't really want it to be metaphor ridden. I kinda just develop my concept as I go along and see where it goes. I wouldn't say it's different, it just evolves.

@Corsola I can't believe you also stan Majora's Mask :jonny: And yes, I start with an idea and it ends with the same idea but with a different essence!

Sent, now I'm going to sleep!

Edited by ughgabriel

Only talent. Why?

Edited by swiftie13

bop(s) alert!

Edited by Jackson

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

just had the longest day... 6 hour bus ride down to hobart (capital city of my state) and almost 5 hour drive back up. i'm dead. longest i've ever driven in one go. but i have a car now. :heart2: so happy.

gonna rush release a song in like half an hour because i'm so tired and have a 10 hour shift tomorrow (which i'm managing), so i'm probably definitely going to be eliminated with a shitty entry but eyyyyy i'm so excited about my car

Jesus Christ, I could NEVER. Slay that car though :heart2: