STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

13 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

wow 10.5 sounds fantastic I can't wait to be artistic

@Jackson submit for the x factor final

if theres something i need to do tag me i always forget. cant wait for more Towel Racks sis

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

yaaaas 10.5 is basically a writing bootcamp if you think about it :jonny3:  i wish i could play a season like that

jokes on you when more people sign up for 10.5 than 10 and DH finally feels like a chore when you're having to rihview 10000 songs a week :cm:

2 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

jokes on you when more people sign up for 10.5 than 10 and DH finally feels like a chore when you're having to rihview 10000 songs a week :cm:

thats why its only 6 weeks long :jonny3: 

18 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

i'll join 10.5 if you don't rig austin out of the finale again in 11 :eli:

True

2 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

im not ready you better come hard

I got some ideas already...

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Hug said:

Me when I participate in 10.5

Why didn't you submit this for Hell's Kitchen? I was disappointed ?

1 minute ago, ceremonials said:

Why didn't you submit this for Hell's Kitchen? I was disappointed ?

It's not a song :(

1 minute ago, Hug said:

It's not a song :(

Mess I thought it was just any video

Just now, ceremonials said:

Mess I thought it was just any video

It had to be a song specifically dd, if only it could've been any video! This would've snatched.

can i finally get a #1 in 10.5 

find out next month

I Am A Wolf 2.0 is coming beaches...

#iconic #two #times #Grammy #winning #smash

12 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

if theres something i need to do tag me i always forget. cant wait for more Towel Racks sis

i can't wait to write more songs too :'( this 10.5 idea will be so inspiring i think cause my elimination this season definitely felt discouraging

and will do! 

2 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

i can't wait to write more songs too :'( this 10.5 idea will be so inspiring i think cause my elimination this season definitely felt discouraging

and will do! 

Yeah I can see how it is discouraging which is why I felt compelled to do this upcoming 10.5 season - even if it's a flop, I want to give everybody the chance to enjoy the game without worry of being eliminated and allow them to feel free to express themselves in any way

Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

Yeah I can see how it is discouraging which is why I felt compelled to do this upcoming 10.5 season - even if it's a flop, I want to give everybody the chance to enjoy the game without worry of being eliminated and allow them to feel free to express themselves in any way

the way 10.5 seems made just for me :weeps: 

I still suck, but I might submit a few times in 10.5 just to get feedback on my garbage :cm:

10.5 sounds interesting. :duca: I wonder how GotSkill will go with his second time around hosting? :eli: So many new things are coming!

Farewell, Diamond Hit. It was fun.

Forgot to mention now's the time to put yourself forward if you wanna be consider to judge 10.5! 

10.5 sounds like it'll be a lot of fun and I'm already looking forward to 11! Will definitely be involved in both! 

1 minute ago, funnellegs said:

10.5 sounds like it'll be a lot of fun and I'm already looking forward to 11! Will definitely be involved in both! 

yaaaaaas :duca:

The Academy of Platinum Songwriters would like to not only congratulate Jackson for an unprecedented run and subsequent win but we would like to present him with his cheaply made winner's plaque. He deserves much better than this but the guy we knew wasn't available.

iAoU4CJ.png

Also, I wasn't given proper authority for this but I'm a judge anyway so I'm gonna make it happen anyway because of the immense impact, quality, and success of Jackson's entire era which he presented in album form. I hope this will set the precedent for future platinum hitters in the way they present their work for a season. The final Diamond Hit grammy goes to...

spQB4wc.png

ALBUM OF THE SEASON

Jackson - Photophobic

Congratulations @Jackson! All of it was well deserved. I can't wait for 10.5 and the Jackson-hosted PH11. 

Edited by swiftie13

why do we even call it diamond hit, at this point it should just be known as jackson's hits i mean

I lahv it, it looks like an AMA kii 

15 minutes ago, Corsola said:

I definitely don't think it'll be a flop! It serves smash 

I guess we'll see in a month :cm: