STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

Just now, Jackson said:

maybe you'll get a special judge award :) 

let me just give myself 5 judge awards for Ocean Lips

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, SO, we're going to split the show over two nights bc organization and PH (and the Dub) is flopping. Tomorrow we'll do Lifetime Achievement and Judge Awards. See y'all tomorrow! 

giphy.gif

i demand a rihcap! 

Me losing 15 nominations

giphy.gif

Gonna send my special awards l8r

All of them are going to a sunflowers dance 

2 Noms and 2 Wins. I am proud of myself and Rihsus cause we deserved it so much.                                            

Not everyone has that.

Thank you.

00-holding-beyonce-grammys.gif

2 minutes ago, Corsola said:

i'm playing persona 5 aka GOTY so when 10.5 comes i'm writing a song based on something in it

it was supposed to release in 2013 and didnt until 2017. a certain faves tea :shakeno: 

Stop not when Zero Dawn and Botw exist

This year had really brought iT in terms of games tbh

wow Haley Reingod playing at work after our dub session last night 

Waiting for next season... :-)

2 Times Grammy Winner

beatinglikeadrum, xoxo

Ok I'm presenting my judge grammy's soon, like around 5:30 EST since I will be gone tonight. <3

where they at

WELCOME TO THE JUDGE AWARDS SEGMENT // PRE SHOW

R-85_DavidBowie_Grammys1975_Gruen.jpg

I am getting the cheapest time slot, the pre show to the after show.Anyway, this diamond-certified season was messy, successful, but most importantly familial. We've all been able to get to know each other as songwriters and people and while most of you are deplorable, we all at least voted for Hillary (audience laughs). Anyway, I had the honor of pulling a pears and becoming a judge after quitting (sorry!) and I read some amazing songs and some not so amazing (audience laughs). Tonight, I'll begin the second segment to the grammy's in which each judge will be able to award individuals of his or her choice a coveted platinum hit grammy award. Don't be surprised if it comes off as circle jerky although in no way shape or form was that the intention. I mostly based mine off of my favorites per week but also tried other methods. I'll be back to present the first Swigie Grammy of the evening.

Edited by swiftie13

46Pe3xf.png

To present the first award of the night is your favorite soccer mom, Belly Lardson.

kelly-clarkson-grammys.jpg?fit=crop&w=720

Hey y'all! It is always such an honor to come to these things to celebrate the most talented songwriters on the internet. Well, I'm here to present a very special award, not only is it the first of the night but, well the messiest!

spQB4wc.png

MESSIEST SONG OF THE SEASON

and the award goes to...

@Temporal and @Aurora for Pyramid

Edited by swiftie13

46Pe3xf.png

To present the next award of the night is the most legendary artist without a grammy, Bjork.

bjork.jpg

This is what an Icelandic poet told me. And I became so scared to television that I always got headaches when I watched it. Then, later on, when I got my Danish book on television, I stopped being afraid because I read the truth, the scientifical truth and it was much better. Oh... the grammy's! This category is for those like me, but even then I'm apparently not worthy these types of recognition.

spQB4wc.png

MOST UNDERRATED SONG OF THE SEASON

and the award goes to...

@8thPrince for The Story You Don't Know

46Pe3xf.png

Although the producers say our ratings are next to none, here to present the next award is someone known for ratings.

lady-gaga-grammys-2011.jpg

Hey mom! Hey dad! I just slayed the Super Bowl but this night is the most special moment of my life. This category was well thought out. It's almost as if they bent over backwards to create it, serving asterisk.

spQB4wc.png

BEST ELECTRONIC RECORDING

and the award goes to...

@Jackson for Slow N Steady

Edited by swiftie13

46Pe3xf.png

Wow Gaga really brought the ratings! Let's keep up the hype with the next presenter.

3141385900000578-0-image-a-8_1455599675295.jpg

I know a lot about creating my own stuff. This category is for those like me who do not steal but embrace our own, unique creativity.

spQB4wc.png

PRODUCER OF THE SEASON

and the award goes to...

A tie! @Hug and @Lémur for EVERYTHING YOU DO!

Edited by swiftie13

5 minutes ago, Lémur said:

Am I gonna win anything though? :dubtrackfrown:

ooop!

Just now, swiftie13 said:

ooop!

Mess I was kidding, I don't even know what these awards are or how they were picked but thanks!

46Pe3xf.png

Can anyone top Bey? Wow. Well it's not about competition when it's about #BlackGirlMagic. Here's your next presenter!

solange-grammys-show-2017-billboard-1240.jpg

No, I am not a Beyonce clone. I am a SOLO act that goes by a solo name, SOLange. I am the sun!

spQB4wc.png

BEST POP SOLO PERFORMANCE

and the award goes to...

@Aurora for Enemy

4 minutes ago, Lémur said:

Mess I was kidding, I don't even know what these awards are or how they were picked but thanks!

these have already been written down and decided, just presenting them, you have no influence over this xo