? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Temporal said:

This is really similar to a set of hints I gave a few rounds ago.

The only hints I was here for were last week's hints. :ace:

For Temporal

1. 8th
2. Jackson
3. SaintWest
4. ughgabriel
5. Aurora
6. Ceremonials
7. Corsola
8. Funnellegs

Going through my songs doc and I found this...

2907504ce439ac87dc0add980406d29d.png 

The song has been completely unedited since May 27, 2013 so..here's to everyone who thinks they'll never be a good writer just because they aren't one right now!

1 minute ago, Hug said:

The song has been completely unedited since May 27, 2013 so..here's to everyone who thinks they'll never be a good writer just because they aren't one right now!

not you rhyming out with out 4 times

@Hug @Temporal 
I'm okay with my score/placement but I would like to get some advice or suggestions from you on my reviews, because I feel like nothing on my reviews from this round give me anything to elevate my songwriting skills and yeah I would like to have some guidance :/ 

4 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

@Hug @Temporal 
I'm okay with my score/placement but I would like to get some advice or suggestions from you on my reviews, because I feel like nothing on my reviews from this round give me anything to elevate my songwriting skills and yeah I would like to have some guidance :/ 

lash them a bit

5 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

@Hug @Temporal 

Honestly, that's a bit hard for me because I genuinely enjoy your writing style. You have a great sense of word choice, your technicalities are fine, and your concepts are typically amazing. I'll see if I can think of anything, though. :rip: 

22 minutes ago, Hug said:

Honestly, that's a bit hard for me because I genuinely enjoy your writing style. You have a great sense of word choice, your technicalities are fine, and your concepts are typically amazing. I'll see if I can think of anything, though. :rip: 

Thank you! I would really appreciate any kind of advice :heart2: No pressure though!

52 minutes ago, Hug said:

These spelling errors serving a me last round teas. :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, swiftie13 said:

Legendary :jonny:

Did you meet her? :duca: 

3 hours ago, swiftie13 said:

Legendary :jonny:

did she perfrom time bomb