thats all of them from the three judges :toofunny2:

Oh right. When are results *******

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

Oh right. When are results *******

Thursday, May 28th 2:00PM CT

Vw35iwB.png

1sECxCp.jpg

Spoiler

Kendall with 32 points you have solidified your spot in the semi-finals. Your wrath came off borderline psychotic and we loved it. 30 of those points came from the judges and though 8 of those points came from your fellow models and audience, 6 points were taken away. This is your second win and you have never been in the bottom. Congratulations, you are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Bella – 10

Nanna – 9.5

Zara – 10

iLvEO5T.png

XyfB9NA.jpg

Spoiler

Jon, with 26 points you came in 2nd place this round. Your pride took you to the semi-finals. But don’t let it overcome you. Congratulations, you are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Bella – 8.5

Nanna – 9

Zara – 9

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

6 points were taken away.

Wait why :confused: 

ik im out which is sad because I wanted to win this and I don't get a second also :cries:

iLvEO5T.png

PVgQ9me.jpg

Spoiler

Adut you are the last model in the top with 18 points, landing you in 3rd place. Your greed and desire to want to win this competition has pushed you to make it this far. But you haven’t won a round since round 3. Make sure the steam is still there. Congratulations, you are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Bella – 9

Nanna – 9

Zara – 9

Brb7wC2.png

cL4oTTF.jpg

Spoiler

Jeana, with 18 points, you tied Adut for 3rd place but I top three is exactly that. With the average score of each judge you earned .5 points less than Adut. For that, youre just safe. And also because you failed to vote and were the only one who failed to do so… yeah, no top 3 for you. Congratulations, you are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Bella – 10

Nanna – 7

Zara – 8.5

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Kendall was my #1. Congrats @mokitsu :gaygacat5:

:heart: idr my exact ranking but adut was my top too

QsSG4OB.png

Would Liu, Rihanna, and Zendaya please step forward. You three are the bottom three for this round. And as you all know, not only will one model be leaving us, but two models will be leaving us today.

Liu, your sloth though hitting the mark came off a bit boring.

Rihanna, you also chose sloth but truly served dead.

Zendaya on the other hand chose wrath but didn’t really hit the mark.

So whose photo do I have? I will first start with the model who came in last place. This model will be the first eliminated model out of you three.

That model is…

Edited by dweebz

How predictable the sloth girls getting bottom :thing:

j5iCik5.png

Zendaya with -20 points I do not have a photo for you and you have been eliminated from the competition. With one win and two times in the bottom, your track record was not terrible but this time you just fell short.  

Bella – 7

Nanna – 5

Zara – 7

**** the judges! **** my fellow contestants! and **** the audience! this is some bull****! 

QsSG4OB.png

Liu, Rihanna, thank you for your efforts in this game. But I only have one photo in my hand. The model I do not call will be eliminated from the competition and all hopes of becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model will be gone, forever.

The model’s photo I have is…

Spoiler

w0NMPjq.jpg

Spoiler

Rihanna, youre safe for another round. With 7 points you made it to the next round. This is your third time in the bottom though with only one win. Step it up! Congratulations, you are one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Bella – 8

Nanna – 7

Zara – 7.5

Meaning...

Spoiler

Liu Thank you so much for your time and effort. You earned 2 points. You finished the game with zero wins. 

Bella – 9

Nanna – 8

Zara – 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.