Nelly sells 1.8K first week.

iHype.

4 hours ago, HausofLeos said:

Didn't even know she released a new album and barely know who she is :deadbanana:

I'm not even surprised since I don't know a single song from her and I wonder why she was "so big" according to atrl. If she was that big how did she go from selling millions (?) To less than 2k. Sad i guess :biblio:

She was huge. :deadbanana2: Not you exposing yourself for knowing nothing about Nelly. 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuatemenor

• taustin13

• Movimento Perpétuo

• brainmaniac

48 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

It's overall album sales, not just digital. Unlike physical singles, physical albums actually still exist and are bought.

that was a typo :laugh:  I mean either way those numbers are abysmal.

5 hours ago, HausofLeos said:

Didn't even know she released a new album and barely know who she is :deadbanana:

I'm not even surprised since I don't know a single song from her and I wonder why she was "so big" according to atrl. If she was that big how did she go from selling millions (?) To less than 2k. Sad i guess :biblio:

she was huge, she probably is still getting more money from royalities from albums sales and singles of Loose era than from The Ride.

you really don't know this:

4 hours ago, Violent Youth said:

:rip: @ some comments here. Yeah, ATRL is in a nutshell as always.

tH3OU06.gif

I even wonder if it is viable (leave alone profitable) to make an album with these numbers.

She or her label or whoever who invested on this might not release anything else from her after this.

We should maybe do a streaming party and help good sis nelly in this rough moment. #HeForShe

Edited by gab00

5 hours ago, HausofLeos said:

Are you 10 years old? :skull: She was one of the biggest popstars in the 2000s

The album is amazing, and I'm happy she made it. I bought it on vinyl and can't wait for it to arrive.

1 hour ago, karma police said:

All the fake drama in this thread :biblio:

It's independently released album with no songs distributed to the radio- it was obvious from the beginning that it'll flop.

She created music and wanted to share it like a true artist she is.

Y'all may laugh, but your faves are going to be in this position sooner than you think.

tH3OU06.gif

drag

33 minutes ago, ElectricFrancis said:

I was thinking the same thing. :deadbanana3: It's the only way he/she can't know Nelly.

2 hours ago, Whale Tongue said:

She was huge. :deadbanana2: Not you exposing yourself for knowing nothing about Nelly. 

1 hour ago, UNNAMI said:

she was huge, she probably is still getting more money from royalities from albums sales and singles of Loose era than from The Ride.

you really don't know this:

1 hour ago, ElectricFrancis said:

46 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I was thinking the same thing. :deadbanana3: It's the only way he/she can't know Nelly.

Omg literally no :rip: I'm 19 and I'm sure I know or at least I have heard of all of 1990's- 2000's biggest artists songs. But never heard of Nelly before Twitter or ATRL some time ago... Idk how big she was in Latin America (from where I am) but literally never heard those songs on tv or radio while I remember hearing Usher, Flo rida, Britney, Beyonce, Madonna, Gwen Stefani, BEP, Backstreet Boys, etc 

3 minutes ago, HausofLeos said:

Omg literally no :rip: I'm 19 and I'm sure I know or at least I have heard of all of 1990's- 2000's biggest artists songs. But never heard of Nelly before Twitter or ATRL some time ago... Idk how big she was in Latin America (from where I am) but literally never heard those songs on tv or radio while I remember hearing Usher, Flo rida, Britney, Beyonce, Madonna, Gwen Stefani, BEP, Backstreet Boys, etc 

Sis, I'm 23 and I'm from Latin America too and everybody knows I'm Like A Bird and Promiscous. :deadbanana3:

9 hours ago, Click Clack said:

I came expecting Nelly the rapper :rip: 

I'm deceased either way :deadbanana3: 

Same

damn this album probably put her in debt instead of earning coins

photo whoopi on the ground_zpsqqr3u8za.gif

3 minutes ago, MissK-LEE said:

lmfaoooooooooooo 

i can't believe hilary duff's breathe in breathe out sold more back in 2015. and nelly was somehow bigger than hilary back in the day

ugh she doesn't deserve this :'( Nelly is such a sweet lady and the album is great

but honestly yeah, the album wasn't even put in the new releases page on itunes so literally no one knew it was out

Edited by Scandalous

I feel bad for her and I don't understand why a lot of people here are doing too much to her. Nelly doesn't deserve this.

Additionally, Loose was more the exception than the rule to her chart performance.

I hope Nelly doesn't let this stop her.

20 minutes ago, MissK-LEE said:

Omfg :ahh::ahh::ahh: poor girl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.