HDD: Harry ~140k sales; ~9m streams; 200k song project total

Duca

1 minute ago, alexanderao said:

If a song has 1M song project units that means it's eligible to be certified Platinum

Thanks. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hellocory

• Mr. Adele

• unclefloprry

• ashley.

140k debut sales for the most popular 1D member?:eek:

Mess if he failed to debut in the top 5 :gaycat5:

25 minutes ago, kliamzJ3 said:

Do 'WE'  know that? With the big ass machine he has pushing him he can't even hit 200k in first week sales for his solo debut? ?

Didn't Zayn's label expect 300k in SPS at first? :ahh:

1 minute ago, hellocory said:

Didn't Zayn's label expect 300k in SPS at first? :ahh:

Yes and they were foolish enough to even think when he did absolutely nothing to sell the music.??

But I guess we'll see what kind of numbers promo will get Harry cause name alone didn't move much for SOTT. ?

Very poor. He is supposed to be the superstar of the group. Zayn won.

liberalmusiclover

135K is low AF.  Work sold 126K in a little over a day.  These numbers are horrible no matter how you spin it.  Especially with him supposedly being "the Beyoncé" of One Direction. :laugh:

And why are y'all trying to compare this song to Still Got Time?  Why not I Don't Wanna Live Forever, which was released a few months ago (with less hype than Harry's single) and sold 188K first week?

6 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

135K is low AF.  Work sold 126K in a little over a day.  These numbers are horrible no matter how you spin it.  Especially with him supposedly being "the Beyoncé" of One Direction. :laugh:

And why are y'all trying to compare this song to Still Got Time?  Why not I Don't Wanna Live Forever, which was released a few months ago (with less hype than Harry's single) and sold 188K first week?

What? IDWLF featured Taylor freaking Swift how is that a fair comparison? Delulu indeed

liberalmusiclover
Just now, Mr. Adele said:

What? IDWLF featured Taylor freaking Swift how is that a fair comparison? Delulu indeed

Ain't Harry's name supposed to be just as big as ZAYN's and Taylor Swift's?  It's not like he's Lorde or Ciara.

I don't understand this

Give that he spent his first day selling 9 times as much as #2 and that that the song that was at #2 sells like... idk... 10-15k daily... Doesn't that mean he sold at least 100k on his first day alone? Am I not understanding the live bars / percentages properly?

2 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Ain't Harry's name supposed to be just as big as ZAYN's and Taylor Swift's?  It's not like he's Lorde or Ciara.

No? Nobody ever said that :biblio:

2 hours ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Literally no one said this. Harry Styles' name is not as big as Taylor Swift, who is literally one of the most famous people in the universe :lmao: 

Edited by hellocory

2 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

I don't understand this

Give that he spent his first day selling 9 times as much as #2 and that that the song that was at #2 sells like... idk... 10-15k daily... Doesn't that mean he sold at least 100k on his first day alone? Am I not understanding the live bars / percentages properly?

none of this makes any sense to me either

being #1 with a huge lead like he had for several days seems like the number would be a lot higher

but whatever idec

quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

he is a true artist who didnt sell out to sell some records & instead made a beautiful masterpiece

i couldnt be happier

Loving all the excuses in here. 

OT: congrats to Harry for snatching that iKOONS #1 :clap3:

5 hours ago, TrieLz said:

140k debut sales for the most popular 1D member?:eek:

Mess if he failed to debut in the top 5 :gaycat5:

:fan:

I Love Karma

He's the new Bowie not the new Bieber

The first week stats are disappointing but the amount of respeck and praise he's getting from the industry and other artists compensates for it. Its not like he needs more money. He can be the Lana del rey of One direction. But with top 5 debuts.

tumblr_m6pgtcxEc41r8f1cho1_250.gif

and yet people had the audacity to say Harry is more popular than Zayn 

1 minute ago, DoubleK said:

and yet people had the audacity to say Harry is more popular than Zayn 

He is. Zayns a snooze.

1 minute ago, Rentboy said:

He is. Zayns a snooze.

You're saying this when Harry's debut is literally a SNOOZEfest :sleep:

Edited by DoubleK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.