Duca

20 minutes ago, Penny. said:

this tea :heart2:

please enlighten me & tell me how zayn is bigger than Harry please? :huh:

seriously

the zayn stans are so insecure :doc:

i dont understand why they are so angry

zayn fell off so fast :doc:

i happen to be a zayn stan & it was really sad cos his album had so much promise

but as of rn he is a one hit wonder so i truly dont get why his stans are trying it with harry :rip:

Two Hit Wonder :fan:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hellocory

• Mr. Adele

• unclefloprry

• ashley.

2 hours ago, hellocory said:

Still Got Time

iTunes:
#26 United Kingdom
#58 Australia
#72 New Zealand
#74 Indonesia
#82 Brazil
#87 India
#88 Ireland
#171 Belgium
#177 South Africa
#196 Italy

IS*

wow do you have this list permanently copied - you have posted it so much you might as well just join the zayn fandom

Underwhelming sales. I expected 250k or a bit more tbh.

I guess he isn't ~the only star of one direction!1!!!! ~ that his 5 remaining fans keep claiming every single day.

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

Two Hit Wonder :fan:

1. He had nothing to do with IDWLF's success :ahh:

30 minutes ago, hellocory said:

At least he has 2 :dies:

22 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

At least he has 2 :dies:

He has 1 song that went #1 because he released the video same day :lmao: Like I Would? BOMBED. Wrong? BOMBED. Cruel? BOMBED. Album? BOMBED

53 minutes ago, hellocory said:

He has 1 song that went #1 because he released the video same day :lmao: Like I Would? BOMBED. Wrong? BOMBED. Cruel? BOMBED. Album? BOMBED

Wrong isnt a single :cm:

Cruel isnt HIS single, but has Gold certifications :fan:

21 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Wrong isnt a single :cm:

Cruel isnt HIS single, but has Gold certifications :fan:

Wrong was released to urban radio :sistrens: It was a single

Congrats on a gold certification in Australia for Cruel! How many platinum certifications did Mind of Mine get? :)

Edited by hellocory

Lol I can't with yall getting all riled up just because of silly charts and sales :toofunny3:

Yall should try Just enjoying the music instead of fighting over who's more successful :celestial5:

On 10/4/2017 at 10:38 AM, Idontcareaboutyou said:

Not that bad I guess. But the 2nd week drop will be very ugly.

And King Zayn wins.

Just as zayn having the worst drop from number one in the billboard hot 100 history?:fan:

4 hours ago, kstreaming said:

Just as zayn having the worst drop from number one in the billboard hot 100 history?:fan:

That will never happen to Harry for sure. For that he'd actually need to reach the number one spot first.:fan:

On 11/4/2017 at 11:50 AM, Rentboy said:

But it isnt. Maybe you are just not capable of appreciating quality music.

But whatever. I dont argue over subjective opinion.

Cmon now, Pillowtalk is as same (if not better song) as SOTM quality wise . Both are in different genres tho, its not like comparing apple to apple.

13 hours ago, kstreaming said:

And the went on to stay in the top 10 for 3 months straight. Not much of a drag here :fan:

Edited by ashley.

On 4/11/2017 at 9:58 AM, Salacious said:

It's even more tragic if you look at first week sales of Zayn's lead single to those of his second single. :deadbanana: You get an idea how much hype was involved in Pillowtalk's success. The video was also released on the same day, he had virtually no competition in his release week, and he had so much press coverage about quitting One Direction first.

So Rihanna's work and drake surprise releasing is not competition now :doc:

and comparing his debut single to a second single (which was released after 2 other promo singles) makes as much sense as comparing someone's hyped up debut to someone's second :ace:

On 4/11/2017 at 3:23 PM, hellocory said:

23 hours ago, hellocory said:

So IDWLF can't count for him but somehow Cruel does???

At least be consistent 

1 hour ago, ashley. said:

And the went on to stay in the top 10 for 3 months straight. Not much of a drag here :fan:

Now tell us how the album did :sistrens:

31 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Now tell us how the album did :sistrens:

#1 as well. and certified gold with absolutely no promo :gaycat2:

but im sure you already knew this as you seem obsessed with zayn :fan:

Edited by ashley.

4 hours ago, ashley. said:

So Rihanna's work and drake surprise releasing is not competition now :doc:

and comparing his debut single to a second single (which was released after 2 other promo singles) makes as much sense as comparing someone's hyped up debut to someone's second :ace:

Work was such a slow-burn. It took months for it to climb up the charts. It wasn't competition like Shape of You is now. Exactly what did Drake release around Pillowtalk?

What kind of hyped artist needs two promo singles after the lead single smashed to release the official follow-up single? :deadbanana: Literally after the lead single and the album release, the era was over. Luckily, Pillowtalk had longevity on the Hot 100. It's not like comparing a hyped debut era to an artist's sophomore era.

15 hours ago, Salacious said:

Work was such a slow-burn. It took months for it to climb up the charts. It wasn't competition like Shape of You is now. Exactly what did Drake release around Pillowtalk?

What kind of hyped artist needs two promo singles after the lead single smashed to release the official follow-up single? :deadbanana: Literally after the lead single and the album release, the era was over. Luckily, Pillowtalk had longevity on the Hot 100. It's not like comparing a hyped debut era to an artist's sophomore era.

Drake released summer sixteen which sold 215k the same week PT came out

15 minutes ago, ashley. said:

Drake released summer sixteen which sold 215k the same week PT came out

Zayn released his lead single on every platform along with a music video, and he had a year of hype and press to boot. I think Drake released a random song with no promotion.

Also remember that Pillowtalk only managed to top the Billboard Hot 100 for one week. By the way, I actually do really like Zayn. I'm just over the excuses he has. There was potential.

1 hour ago, Salacious said:

Zayn released his lead single on every platform along with a music video, and he had a year of hype and press to boot. I think Drake released a random song with no promotion.

Also remember that Pillowtalk only managed to top the Billboard Hot 100 for one week. By the way, I actually do really like Zayn. I'm just over the excuses he has. There was potential.

Who is making excuses here? I was simply commenting on zayn "apparently having no competition when he released"  which isn't true

work sold 130k+ that prior week with only 3 days and was still in its first full week when PT released

no other song sold 200k+ in the same week like drake did

and you have Bieber also. love yourself had just went #1

7 minutes ago, ashley. said:

Who is making excuses here? I was simply commenting on zayn "apparently having no competition when he released"  which isn't true

work sold 130k+ that prior week with only 3 days and was still in its first full week when PT released

no other song sold 200k+ in the same week like drake did

and you have Bieber also. love yourself had just went #1

I meant that Zayn made so many excuses.

I still stand by my point, because Work was such a slow-burn, and it didn't take off until a month or two after its initial release. It sold a lot because Rihanna and Drake are established stars, but Zayn literally had more press coverage.

Love Yourself was Bieber's third single. His era was winding down, and if I'm not mistaken, Love Yourself replaced Pillowtalk a week later at the top.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.