✨ ATRL's Song Contest: The Re-Up ✨ Winner revealed (pg.500)

thecptz

Vulnerable – all her music sounds like a nap. or like a foreclosed H&M store. she has a couple bops but this is her usual boring stuff.

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• mokitsu

• miguel

• Navyofbadgals

Top Posters In This Topic

Selfish – love her voice. the song is simple but good (: this song still has momentum despite not having a big wall of sound or anything which i wanted from some of the other songs

3AM - I usually hate everything by this girl and well yeah that, what's with the Disney pop rock sound in 2020 though

So What - I think you mixed up your worst song entry for Diversity with your Song Contest one :kii2poor: 

Breathe Deeper - It's better than the previous 3 I'll give it that. Could've been a good 3-4 minutes song though

Down For You - Not sure if I like this, the melody in the chorus is really cute but everything else sounds kinda basic 

Scared To Live - Um if this is indicative let me avoid this album chile, the sample is also terrible 

Venice - God no this is awful, this kind of music is still being released in 2020? A nightmare

Stardew - Cute melody but the production doesn't slap as hard as it could 

YhrSIG7.gif

XS - It kinda sounds like a Cheetah Girls song, here for it, a 10/10 if it weren't for the edgy noisy parts

YhrSIG7.gif

Susie Save Your Love - Um hello I like this, lemme listen to the album :gaycat4:

Je disparais dans tes bras - Um I'm gonna give this points just to fill my top 10

YhrSIG7.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.