Entries

Last entrihs of the season. :'( 

Rian

Spoiler

1m4WHJI.pngTElKIhl.pngIzwI2j6.pngWA7plUr.png

Flavs

Spoiler

aq7LrXK.png

I went back to the first round when we had to do an album cover, and i named it Supermodel and why don't have a world tour to promote the album? So that's the direction i took for this final round: The Supermodel World Tour 2017. The mug it's a very simple one, because i think that if you put so much elements or photos in it, it looks saturated and because almost all the time, the mugs that one buys from a singer store only have their names on it.

CyXKUyO.png

`bUp2QI1.png

CFeO4XQ.png

KN3ondI.png

8O6KFox.png

F4TFazV.png

URBAN

Spoiler

tefWiKw.png

75EFH6X.jpg

WYoorTY.jpgKdvzQxU.png

Mio5qvk.jpg

Results - Mondayish?

@URBAN @Rian. @Flavs97

@LiMe @Cantaloupe.

RqUM9eP.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cantaloupe.

• Fenrir

• Rian.

• URBAN

Top Posters In This Topic

an all around slay :clap3:

Much better than last year's "finale" :eli: 

Yeah so not deserved to be here

I noticed @Flavs97 used his design from his coverlandia cover: http://coverlandia.net/music/21243-nicki-minaj-drake-lil-wayne-no-frauds

I frequent that site a lot. how do you get so many likes :weeps: my stuff never gets put on the front page and i'm pressed. mine is not as glitzy and glamourous as yours but some people literally upload with new text slapped on the image and get 16 likes :biblio: 

Everybody's final entries are amazing and look professional AF. You guys all deserve #1 :clap3: 

1 minute ago, DivaCup said:

I noticed @Flavs97 used his design from his coverlandia cover: http://coverlandia.net/music/21243-nicki-minaj-drake-lil-wayne-no-frauds

I frequent that site a lot. how do you get so many likes :weeps: my stuff never gets put on the front page and i'm pressed. mine is not as glitzy and glamourous as yours but some people literally upload with new text slapped on the image and get 16 likes :biblio: 

Everybody's final entries are amazing and look professional AF. You guys all deserve #1 :clap3: 

I was gonna point that out too.

Still a slay and probably my fav entries.

35 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

The expose. :rip:

my second expose in this thread :gaycat5: 

no it's not really an expose because who knows which came first :cupid: maybe he made this one first and the nicki one second. it's probable since the Nicki video came out in the middle of the week, unless he sent this one out at the end of the week. but really we would never know :cupid: 

Damn :jonny3: I want that Lupita shirt @URBAN. Everyone did so well :clap3: 

Just now, Alena said:

All look great but i think the winner is pretty obvious.

Who? :cupid: 

2 minutes ago, Alena said:

Figure it out

tumblr_okem0nZ3Gk1vuyb1zo2_250.gif

I want a name. :nicole2:

H1xg1Qf.gif

4 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

I want a name. :nicole2:

H1xg1Qf.gif

:gaycat5:

Imma keep it cute

Edited by Alena

Flavs come thru with that Glory inspo :thing:

Slay overall, ladies :clap3: Fantastic work from all of you!

3 hours ago, Bellerophon said:

Damn :jonny3: I want that Lupita shirt @URBAN. Everyone did so well :clap3: 

Thanks babe! I'm glad you like it. :heart2:

Amazing job guys @Flavs97 @Rian.

Love your entries.

@Rian. Your shirt is so freaking good! I would love to own one.

@Flavs97 Love, love LOVE that phone case! Would def purchase it.

Best of luck my babie! People are assuming they know who the winner is, but to be honest it's anyone's game as they're all good! At the end of the day, it's up to the judges and what they're looking for. I strongly believe we all did amazing, and any one of us is deserving of the title. :heart2:

6 hours ago, DivaCup said:

I feel the same way as you when i see pictures with just text being in that front page. :cm:

Let me explain the tourbook-nicki minaj cover scandal, i started working on the tourbook on monday but i was just putting a picture and text, something that i personally, just don't like so then the no frauds music video came out and also the idea for the cover. I was still working on the tourbook but i didn't know what to do, then i started receiving mails to collaborate with me for work thanks to the nicki minaj cover and i didn't have time to think about a new idea/concept for the tourbook cover that's why i decided to use the same concept of the no frauds artwork.

And yes @Bad Things,  the glory font is iconic, is one of my faves.

Good luck to my fellow sisters @Rian. and @URBAN, may the best woman win

1 hour ago, Flavs97 said:

I feel the same way as you when i see pictures with just text being in that front page. :cm:

Let me explain the tourbook-nicki minaj cover scandal, i started working on the tourbook on monday but i was just putting a picture and text, something that i personally, just don't like so then the no frauds music video came out and also the idea for the cover. I was still working on the tourbook but i didn't know what to do, then i started receiving mails to collaborate with me for work thanks to the nicki minaj cover and i didn't have time to think about a new idea/concept for the tourbook cover that's why i decided to use the same concept of the no frauds artwork.

And yes @Bad Things,  the glory font is iconic, is one of my faves.

Good luck to my fellow sisters @Rian. and @URBAN, may the best woman win

That site is rigged. everything is curated by the owners. even the 'latest' section :biblio: everything is so hidden away. that guy who puts makeup on his ariana grande covers :biblio: i can't deal. 

Crap like this: http://coverlandia.net/music/20580-britney-spears-mona-lisa

http://coverlandia.net/music/20523-la-prohibida-baloncesto

doesn't deserve to be on the front page. :cm: 

1 hour ago, Flavs97 said:

then i started receiving mails to collaborate with me for work thanks to the nicki minaj cover

Jealous. :cm: 

15 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

That site is rigged. everything is curated by the owners. even the 'latest' section :biblio: everything is so hidden away. that guy who puts makeup on his ariana grande covers :biblio: i can't deal. 

Crap like this: http://coverlandia.net/music/20580-britney-spears-mona-lisa

http://coverlandia.net/music/20523-la-prohibida-baloncesto

doesn't deserve to be on the front page. :cm: 

I actually know both of them. The guy that makes britney covers and the one that puts make up on ariana :eddie:

I followed them and they follow me on instagram :eddie:

2 minutes ago, Flavs97 said:

I actually know both of them. The guy that makes britney covers and the one that puts make up on ariana :eddie:

I followed them and they follow me on instagram :eddie:

don't tell on me :eddie: 

some of their work is good... but :doc: 

don't mind me. i'm just pressed because none of my stuff ever gets likes. :eddie: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.