The Photoshop Game: Season 5 | FINALE! Pg. 87

Cantaloupe.

Just now, Rian. said:

This gif if SO fitting.

Yay so I get to flop another day.

Wittling y'all down to the final three next round so you better BRING IT.

giphy-12-1481740894.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cantaloupe.

• Fenrir

• Rian.

• URBAN

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fenrir said:

giphy-12-1481740894.gif

Now BITCH.

3 minutes ago, Rian. said:

This gif if SO fitting.

Right? First thing I thought of when I read that elimination

6 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

giphy-12-1481740894.gif

Our "Read U Wrote U" is COMING

4 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Right? First thing I thought of when I read that elimination

Just now, Bad Things said:

Our "Read U Wrote U" is COMING

Wig is shook.

I better serve a Roxxxy and have 2 just in case.

7 minutes ago, Rian. said:

Wig is shook.

I better serve a Roxxxy and have 2 just in case.

nnnn bye :rofl:

Watch me serve Katya and place runner up tbh

8 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

nnnn bye :rofl:

Watch me serve Katya and place runner up tbh

Watch me serve Juju and get 3rd without winning any round.

niSSFgK.gif

Scores & Comments

LiMe

Spoiler

Rian - 6.5/10 - Good job removing the watermarks from the images (except for a small part on her leg [left Jennifer]) - Apart from that, I think some overlapping would have been nice, and maybe Photoshopping a sexy toga or something onto her.

Flavs - 7.5/10 - Very nice work! Love the colouring. It doesn’t strike me as a representation of Cancer at first glance though - to solve this you could have kept/changed the shadow of the raised hands to crab claws, which would have been a nice reference. Also I would have erased the torso of the guy behind her.

Belle - 5/10 - Umm, idk. I’m not feeling this entry. A different direction should have been taken - also the photo choice isn’t the greatest.

Sabbath - 4.5/10 - You just overlayed a waterfall gif over an image of Katy… c’mon now.. and you probably had one of the easier zodiac signs to do.

Urban - 6/10 - Perfect image choice! One thing that would have made this entry a 10/10 is if you had Photoshopped her into a forest night scene or something along those lines - and then maybe have the Aries constellation in the night sky.

Phoenix - 0/10 - Amazing work! Bit blurry though.

Bad Things - 6.5/10 - It’s nice, more could have been done though - perhaps Photoshop her into a rocky beach/lake scene, have her sitting on a rock on the edge of the water - with a fish tail. Soo many possibilities. But back to the image, only issue I truly have is the noise filter that you applied.

Melon

Spoiler

Phoenix - 0/10

Sabbath - 1/10

Belle - 2/10

Bad Things - 3/10

Rian - 4/10

Urban - 5/10

Flavs - 6/10

Fenrir

Spoiler

Rian - 7.5/10 - Props to you for removing the watermarks - though you can still see some like smudging on her left leg.

Flavs - 8/10 - I’m getting major deja vu with this entry … I swear I’ve seen this before. :jonny:  Like LiMe said, I wish you would’ve kept the raised hands and played with them to try and make them like crab claws. Other than that I think it’s a pretty good entry and I don’t really have any other issues with it, though it didn’t strike me as Cancer right away.

Belle - 7/10 - The overall entry feels virginal so I think you did a pretty good job representing Virgo. I don’t love the pic you chose but the white dress & flower crown are both very virginal so. :michael:  I like the addition of the dove but it looks photoshopped on rather than actually sitting on her shoulder/about to take flight.

Sabbath - 2/10 - Boy....

Urban - 7/10 - Pretty nice job blending the horns onto Lupita’s head … wish you would’ve done a lot more though. Nice choice of photo - the dress goes nicely with the zodiac sign.

Phoenix - 0/10 - I really wish you would’ve submitted your own work. You could’ve easily been in the finale even if you half-assed something this round. :weeps: 

Bad Things - 6.5/10 - This feels like a half representation of Capricorn tbh. If you take away the Capricorn symbols it looks more like Sagittarius tbh. BUT with that aside I think you did a pretty decent job with the horns, though I think if you had covered up the base of the horns with her hair a little more they would’ve looked better. I think putting the symbol on her skirt was a cute idea, but like I said if you take away the symbols it doesn’t look that much like Capricorn.

Rihsults

Spoiler

1. Flavs 0.716666667
2. Rian 0.6
2. URBAN 0.6
4. Bad Things 0.533333333
5. Belle 0.466666667
6. Sabbath 0.25
7. Phoenix 0

Eliminated

Spoiler

Alesus - for not submitting anything.

Phoenix - for submitting someone else's work.

Sabbath - for placing last (when you take out the cheater). :weeps::heart2:  

@LiMe @URBAN @Bad Things @Bellerophon @Sabbath 
@Rian. @Flavs97 @Phoenixstar @Alesus
 @Cantaloupe.

8z646e6.png

s4VjJnL.gif

Welcome to the second to last round! 

For this round you will be turning your celebrity into a pop art piece. :gaycat2: 

I suggest you get creative this round if you want to make it to the finale. 

Only three of you will be moving on to the finale so y'all better BRING IT.

giphy-12-1481740894.gif

Examples:

Spoiler

guess-that-celebrity-icon1.jpg

efdaf7bce1b8322b7f63dbff6ef8d002.jpg

2df4c7d788eb0ab23ddb7ac2f1b26b53.jpg

b7336812325113.562667e493d3f.jpg

184494_m.Jpeg

PEPSIMAX02.jpg

62214612659903ba56e437737b84db3d.jpg

Tutorials:

Spoiler

DEADLINE: SUNDAY (4/9)  

10pm EST

Please send the original photo(s) with your entry as well! 

PM your entries to either myself or Melon like always.

@LiMe @URBAN @Bad Things @Bellerophon
@Rian. @Flavs97 
 @Cantaloupe.

4PXhmqT.png

YASSSS!!!

OMFG I'm going to SLAY this round huntys!

URBESE

The usage of my gif :alexz: my impact knows no bounds. Let's see who makes it through, girls!

1 minute ago, URBESE said:

YASSSS!!!

OMFG I'm going to SLAY this round huntys!

URBESE

inb4 you end up too busy with work and half-ass an entry and maybe submit late

NZ6myXx.gif

Just now, Bad Things said:

The usage of my gif :alexz: my impact knows no bounds. Let's see who makes it through, girls!

Am I outta ma headd, am I outta ma minnnnd.

Just now, Fenrir said:

inb4 you end up too busy with work and half-ass an entry and maybe submit late

BITCH, watch me send my entry tewDAY and have you SHOOK!

NZ6myXx.gif

dsjsfklldfsjdfksjkl one of the pictures I used in a previous round would've been perfect for this :jonny3: ****

5 minutes ago, Bellerophon said:

dsjsfklldfsjdfksjkl one of the pictures I used in a previous round would've been perfect for this :jonny3: ****

Come thru and book your spot in the finale.

It was fun playing with you guys. Good luck with the next round and everything. :hug:

Thank you LiMe and Fenrir for always giving me an amazing critique as well as score. Thank you meloose for everything. You are good host but really terrible imagination but lemme be positive tho. Thank you! 

May the baddest bitch win! 

13 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Thank you meloose for everything. You are good host but really terrible imagination but lemme be positive tho. 

:doc: 

3 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

:doc: 

Stop fishing, homo. 

You did great job with hosting. 

Welp bye then

12 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Rian - 6.5/10 - Good job removing the watermarks from the images (except for a small part on her leg [left Jennifer]) - Apart from that, I think some overlapping would have been nice, and maybe Photoshopping a sexy toga or something onto her.

@LiMe I wish I could have done much more with this entry but as I said, I was really under time pressure with this one.

I didn't wanna risk doing the overlapping because I thought it'll take away the 'real' feeling of it. 

@Cantaloupe. if you don't mind, could you tell me why the 4? I just want to know what you thought of it.

2 hours ago, Rian. said:

@Cantaloupe. if you don't mind, could you tell me why the 4? I just want to know what you thought of it.

I ranked mine from worst to best starting at 0. Yours was nice, I just wish there was a little more. Like in the Gemini example the two Angelina's were linked by the braided hair.

The ****ing NERVE :ahh:

652x450_016000-sagetator.jpg

Edited by Rian.

9 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

I ranked mine from worst to best starting at 0. Yours was nice, I just wish there was a little more. Like in the Gemini example the two Angelina's were linked by the braided hair.

Oh okay. Thanks :flower:

2 hours ago, Rian. said:

The ****ing NERVE :ahh:

652x450_016000-sagetator.jpg

You're just now catching on to this? :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.